• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice promo at Kmart to score some free candy after $8 movie voucher!

Valid 6/2-6/15 in store

Buy 4 Twizzlers Candy Bags or Hershey items 9oz-17.6oz and receive an $8 off movie admission voucher to SUPERMAN MAN OF STEEL. Must redeem voucher code by 7/13.

Twizzlers 11-14oz on sale for $2 ea, buy four for $8, get back $8 movie money.

www.hersheys.com/kmart

details at link

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hershey Products
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/ enter code 39464 and your zip to find participating theaters. I guess the redemption code will be printed on your receipt. thanks op...

The rewards code is not recognized. Are these supposed to be specially marked packages with special rewards codes, as opposed to the code adjacent to the "expiration date" on the package?

Has anyone had any success entering codes?

salogan said:   The rewards code is not recognized. Are these supposed to be specially marked packages with special rewards codes, as opposed to the code adjacent to the "expiration date" on the package?

Has anyone had any success entering codes?

it is not a code on the package, you receive a voucher at checkout with the code on it.

apparently my Kmart is not participating. I received no voucher, just a bunch of coupons to buy stuff.

salogan said:   apparently my Kmart is not participating. I received no voucher, just a bunch of coupons to buy stuff.

that is obviously an error, I would call the store and insist they manually print you out a voucher. it's advertised in the circular today as well.

Oakdale, MN store had a separate sheet on the promo. next to the flyers. I had 4 dollars in free SYWR points this week so got 4 bags of twizzlers and the movie ticket for 4 dollars.

I bought several of the watermelon flavor and ONE of the regular and NO VOUCHER printed. After explaining a the desk, SM went and scanned the ONE regular flavor in order to generate code. We determined watermelon was not properly coded, so be on the lookout if buying that variety.

I bought 12 bags total in order to use (4) of the $1.00/3 cpns I had. You can purchase a maximum of 16 bags to receive 4 codes. (12) bags @ $2 each came to $24.00, threw in a $1.00 or more filler item in order to have the $1.00 cpns doubled meant I paid $16 for (12) bags etc. etc.

I had an interesting experience getting this deal. File this under YMMV. I was there to get the Superman deal and noticed another promo for Hersheys/Wonka (Buy $15, save $5) and picked up items to go with Raisinettes to get the promo. The Catalina printer printed the Superman voucher but somehow the system didn't register the Hersheys promo. The cashier's way of handling this was to void the transaction and start over. This caused the Catalina printer to print out another Superman voucher but similarly not qualify for the Hersheys promo. I grabbed the Superman vouchers and took my things back to the candy area. I dropped my Twizzlers and got different things to qualify for the Hersheys promo. Went back to another register and the Hersheys promo worked and I still have the two codes to see Superman. Again, YMMV.

Did the catalina coupon come out separately than the regular receipt? It is a separate print out or on the receipt?

It was a seperate coupon.

It didn't work for me then. I was getting confused trying to enter in some codes I found on the receipt. I'll have to go back to exchange/repurchase the candy to get the deal.

Some are reporting that some of the candy is not working....i.e. watermellon twizzlers....Some stores are not particpating, also. My store had a special handout with the offer so knew for sure.

I snoozed at entering my three codes and here it is TODAY, 7/13, the day the codes expire. And, turns out Superman is no longer in theatres in my area!

So, my question for those of you that printed the codes is does the voucher state it could be used for ANY other movie before the August deadline? I know the promo, Catalina printout as well as the terms and conditions on the website say good only for Superman movie but if I recall, in the past the voucher could be used for any movie. Anyone know if so this time around?

Superman sure didn't stick around for very long!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014