• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great screen protectors. I have one on my HTC One and people can't tell by look or feel there is a screen protector.

$0.45 for a pack of 3

There are 2 prices on each page, $4.95 and $5.45.
- Add $5.45 product to cart
- Use code at checkout - CH5LTXBO

Samsung Galaxy S4

HTC One

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hot by definition - less than the postage. Thanks.

Thanks!

coupon can only be applied to one item. we cannot use the coupon twice for the same account. Anyway in for 1 HTC One. Green for you

Nice, thanks!

Appears sold out? FW effect?

Just ordered the Samsung and checked stock again; shows still available for Samsung. Click on more buying choices for the 5.45 price to add to cart, then apply coupon.

Big green OP! Thanks.

Lurker1999 said:   Appears sold out? FW effect?

Good one, Thanks !

Okie said:   Just ordered the Samsung and checked stock again; shows still available for Samsung. Click on more buying choices for the 5.45 price to add to cart, then apply coupon.

Big green OP! Thanks.

Lurker1999 said:   Appears sold out? FW effect?

Not sold out. Just got one. Like Okie said, "Click on 'more buying choices'".

Green. picked up a 3 pack. Too hot to pass.. now gotta look for a SGS4

I order yesterday at 10:20pm EST and already have shipping and tracking number this morning.

>please delete my post<

Thanks, took me some time to figure it out. Thanks to the other folks in this thread who explained that I needed to go to select "more buying choices" on the right and select the price that read's $5.45 and then add it to the cart. See when I first tried to do this, I only saw prices for $4.95 and or $4.99, but I checked back and did it again and then added the coupon (gift card code).. THANKS!!

weird... did anyone else just got a single screen protector? i thought this was a 3 pack.

I thought the same but look again closely. There's 3 in there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014