pizza hut (13.78kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Works in Tacoma WA, 6th ave near Sonic

tacomite (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 11:14p) |

Nope

jatan1986 (Jun. 13, 2013 @ 1:30a) |

Mostly no. You may if you like. Tipping is generally more encouraged in mom n pop establishments.

aarzi (Jun. 13, 2013 @ 1:47a) |

I thought nice but seems YMMV on stores "We're sorry but this store is not participating in the offer you are trying to redeem. Would you like to check out this store's current offers?"

... Uggh ... all stores in my area showing non-participation BAH

Worked in StL MO. Looks like they are matching Domino's 2 topping large pie at $5.99 carryout only. Do like pizza wars, LOL.

craig001 said:   Looks like they are matching Domino's 2 topping large pie at $5.99 carryout only.
Looks like they are also only matching the extremely limited regions where the offer is valid. No go in Chicago area.

Update: My nearest store now shows as accepting the order. Guess I tried to early.

No Go in NE Ohioland

Works in Hartford, CT

No joy in metro Detroit! Hard to believe this is a 55th Anniversary Deal if it's soooo limited.
UPDATE - now it's working - just got an email from them.

No go in Huntsville, AL

PIZZA Hut should honor its National Companies Directive. This price fixing just depending if Your LOCAL Pizza Hut has a Cool Owner, or a tight ass, shouldn't be advertised Nationally, then Crapcanned locally. It's leading, and just a get You in the door price fix. BS

Thanks OP. I'll have to grab one. Looks to be valid in my area. (Though I am bummed to hear that there are some Domino's offering a 2-topping large for $5.99. Ours only offers a single topping for $5.99.)

Asked the manager at my Pizza Hut, and they were not told about this deal at all until now, so definitely a reaction to Domino's rather than a planned anniversary special. If you walk in for counter service and show them the deal on your phone or something (ask to talk to a manager if the kid running the front looks confused), there's a chance they'll price-adjust for you.

SRCASTK said:   PIZZA Hut should honor its National Companies Directive. This price fixing just depending if Your LOCAL Pizza Hut has a Cool Owner, or a tight ass, shouldn't be advertised Nationally, then Crapcanned locally. It's leading, and just a get You in the door price fix. BS
Your better off without it

seems to be working laguna hills, ca

Working in Chicago...northside.

Getting some for work right now. I had to ask for the special though. They won't give you the price without asking.

looks like it's working in Minneapolis

SRCASTK said:   PIZZA Hut should honor its National Companies Directive. This price fixing just depending if Your LOCAL Pizza Hut has a Cool Owner, or a tight ass, shouldn't be advertised Nationally, then Crapcanned locally. It's leading, and just a get You in the door price fix. BSOur local Pizza Hut will not honor ANY nationally advertised specials, they just say we aren't a corporate store. I refuse to do business with places like that.

Worked in Seattle, thx again for another good deal OP.

No go in Columbia MO

Seems to be working in Long Island, NY.

No stuffed crust is worthless. That's the only reason to go to Pizza Hut.

works for south bay, (santa clara, sunnyvale) CA

Worked in Indiana! THANKS!

Available in Pittsburgh

Thanks, works in Chicago -- added to the cart to see if it works, but didn't place the order (maybe tomorrow)

Single topping Large pizza $5.55 and each additional toppings $1. ie, Get your three topping Large Pizza for $7.55.

Works in South Florida. Thanks OP

Worked. Thanks.

Works in North Providence, RI.

Good in Richardson TX.

Works in Fairfax, VA.

It's a go in Kalamazoo.

Thank God,The offer is good in Hackensack,N.J.Happy Birthday Pizza Hut!Text

Works in Vegas - 89117 (didn't try any other zips)

Its a go for Downtown LA!

jatan1986 said:   Thanks, works in Chicago -- added to the cart to see if it works, but didn't place the order (maybe tomorrow)
Same here for Franklin, VA.

Just got back home and not up to another round trip of 45 miles today...

THANKS, OP!

Looks good in Dallas TX.

Works in Wichita

Skipping 31 Messages...
jatan1986 said:   funmin168 said:   Do you tip when do a self pickup?

TIA
Nope
Mostly no. You may if you like. Tipping is generally more encouraged in mom n pop establishments.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014