Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
27" x 52" Ralph Lauren bath towels for $4.99

Shipping is $9.95 flat - Free shipping on orders of $99+

Link to macys.com deal

I bought these same towels a week ago for $8.99 each, which was still an amazing deal. My wife and I love them.

Macy's
See Macy's discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

towels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Picked up some yesterday they held them for me promo code would not work

lecoupongitels (Jun. 09, 2013 @ 6:14a) |

Thanks OP!

ganjagadget (Jun. 09, 2013 @ 10:15p) |

These are $7.99 in store and online now, although 15% off with Macy's card.

Thoreau (Jun. 11, 2013 @ 6:33p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is this online only deal?

are these in store as well? do they price match to their web pricing?
TIA

Just ask manager to price match it.

No need for PM. They are also $5 @ BM

Use coupon code SUMMER for an extra 15% off. - Nevermind, Ralph Lauren towel deal does not qualify. Had something else in cart that did so thought it applied to all.

Good deal for college kids going away to school.

Thanks OP. Going to get new RL towels as mine are about 15 years old and starting to look like it!

thanks OP!
got 7 hand towels and 20 bath towels
for $111...

NOTE: the 1 time use member coupon fir 20% off works!!! check your snail mail!!

I just called my local Macy's, and ordered them over the phone. They were able to give me free shipping on orders of $50 or more. The clerk had to adjust the price up a few cents each towel.....but I got free shipping. I could have picked them up, but they didn't have all the colors in stock.

Confirmed B&M don't need PM.

Stock check at Macy's on Lake in Pasadena. As of 4 PM PDT, there are 5+ dark green and zinfandel bath left, few hand and wash left. Only one linen bath left. Few white bath left.

They are located on the lower level, northwest of the elevator, on a table in front of the Lauren section.

Bought two dark green bath and hand towels, as well as the zinfandel ones. Total of 8, with tax $40.

Just bought 6 from Macy's from Plymouth Meeting Mall, PA. They have it for $4.99 and also applied 20% on it.

Wow awesome deal

Socialguy13 said:   Just bought 6 from Macy's from Plymouth Meeting Mall, PA. They have it for $4.99 and also applied 20% on it.

Were there still a lot left?

They have "oyster" and "cloud."

Which one is white? Or are they both off-white?

Quite a few in Atlanta, GA Cumberland mall Macy's - you dont need a coupon.

Are these the same quality as RL towels back in the day? Thick and plush? I can add some more to our collection. =P

After the instore price matching do you think they can combine it with any other discounts for example if I have a 15% off card for instore purchases?

went to store and picked up 20. ask the clerk to apply 20% off and they will even without a Macys card. now need to see how these towels wear after several washes.

Macys is holding them for me WOW PASS 20%?

Can't seem to get any coupons to work, and when I called, they don't know about the $4.99 towels. Any ideas? What coupon works online?

There is no coupon needed in store. They are priced on sale at $4.99 in store (along with hand towel $3.99 and wash cloth $2.99). Just picked up four sets from Macy's North Dekalb Mall, Atlanta. The plushness is not as plush as I had hoped but waiting to see how they hold up after a few washes. The store clerk advised that more people are satisfied with these towels than Ralph Lauren's higher priced style for $14.99 each.

Went to the store and found them. She said the SUMMER promo (either 15% or 20% off) does not apply per the computer. Still, 8 towels for $40+ tax isn't bad at all! She did say to wash them with 1/4 cup of vinegar to set the color before first use. Washing now.

My wife will love these but I hope they have it in stores. Gotta go check...Thanks!

not sure what model number of towel i got in the old days (too funny) but its been since 1996 ?? and i still use them. sure not as soft as before but still in use.

Picked up some yesterday they held them for me promo code would not work

Thanks OP!

These are $7.99 in store and online now, although 15% off with Macy's card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014