• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

*Rebate is in form of a merchandise credit check. Excludes gift cards, online purchases shipped direct to home, propane purchases, delivery and handling charges, all rental items and extended service agreements.
Limited to stock on hand. No rain checks. First come, first served. Future sale adjustments will void the 11% rebate on the items adjusted. Rebate does not extend to the special ordering of any normally stocked items. Not good with any other coupons or offers except Menards coupons, Menards rebates and manufacturers coupons. Multiple receipts may accompany one rebate certificate. Menards reserves the right to limit purchases of any and all items to reasonable job lot quantities.

Member Summary

Menards (22.58kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Look at the whole list of deals at CreativeCouponing.com

How is this a Hot Deal?
Very few things are on sale and most normal sale prices are at least 15% off.

Guy down the road from me bought a house from Menards using this deal. He's getting 11,000 back. Once it's built he should have his check so he can get carpet/appliances and other finishing items. For him it worked out well, yes, menards scales back sales when this deal is going on, but there are still sale priced items to be had.

The correct thanks should be going to Creative Couponing.com. These deals are posted each week.

Plus, please remove the Menards logo above as it is taking from my bandwith. Thank you.

courtant said:   The correct thanks should be going to Creative Couponing.com. These deals are posted each week.

Plus, please remove the Menards logo above as it is taking from my bandwith. Thank you.

it's about 56mb of bandwidth for the 2000+ views this thread has had. i would suggest a better plan from your provider. doesn't seem like that much bandwidth for someone that's running a site

Did anyone get their rebate check yet? How long did it take?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014