• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BARISTA USE RING CODE 643. Offer only valid Friday, June 7th, 2013 at participating US Starbucks. While supplies last. One grande (16 fl. oz) iced coffee, iced tea, or Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Limit 1 per customer. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Not valid if reproduced, transferred or sold.

or click like starbucks on fb and get email offer.

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Grande Iced Coffee
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Didn't see the limit one per person. I bought two refreshers with no issues at all. Barista vaguely knew about it. Show ... (more)

neverl8 (Jun. 07, 2013 @ 4:32p) |

Pick one up as well. Tell the barista that you want a Grande Ice coffee, tea or refresher, told them you got a code 643... (more)

HKSturboKid (Jun. 07, 2013 @ 5:53p) |

Thanks OP! Stopped at my local Starbucks inside Target!

Bwitched27 (Jun. 07, 2013 @ 7:47p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i like

Red for op. vague instructions

king0fSpades said:   Red for op. vague instructions?????

Please explain: Do we just tell the barista to ring up a code??? Awkard....

bigittyben said:   Please explain: Do we just tell the barista to ring up a code??? Awkard....yes.

if you want to be safe, go to starbucks facebook page and click like. the offer will be sent to your email for you to print.

linrick said:   bigittyben said:   Please explain: Do we just tell the barista to ring up a code??? Awkard....yes.

if you want to be safe, go to starbucks facebook page and click like. the offer will be sent to your email for you to print.

You can also click "Get offer" and it will send the email to your facebook linked email address, without requiring you to like Starbuck's facebook page.
I'm not a fan of liking everything on Facebook.

thx op... btw can we print/use multiple times?

Free starbucks email
Disclaimer
Here is a screenshot of the email you get when you apply for the deal. You should be able to show it to the barista for your free drink.

avash said:   linrick said:   bigittyben said:   Please explain: Do we just tell the barista to ring up a code??? Awkard....yes.

You can also click "Get offer" and it will send the email to your facebook linked email address, without requiring you to like Starbuck's facebook page.
I'm not a fan of liking everything on Facebook.
i believe you have to click like in order sb fb to send you the offer. you can like, get the email offer, then unlike.

or best tell them to ring up code.

Thanks OP

I love it when I have a Friday project to go inspect, even better when there is a SB close by and awesome with a coupon!

Big thanks op and lagreca for the screenshot!

linrick said:   While supplies last. One grande (16 fl. oz) iced coffee, iced tea, or Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage per customer.

So SB will run out of iced coffee?

Datapoint -- No-go at licensed location near me, counter person referred me to nearby corporate-owned store.

I got one without liking starbucks - just click on the button in lower right and they sent me the email.

Excellent! I'll stop at Starbucks after I get my free donut at DD and KK!

Buckmann said:   Excellent! I'll stop at Starbucks after I get my free donut at DD and KK!

Don't forget WaWa!

exit88 said:   https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks/posts/10151631157828057

"You must log in to see this page".

OP really needs to put FB required in the Title here.

bugsie said:   exit88 said:   https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks/posts/10151631157828057

nope, i just got one refresher for $1 by asking them to ring up with 643 code.

thanks!!!

linrick said:   bugsie said:   exit88 said:   https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks/posts/10151631157828057

nope, i just got one refresher for $1 by asking them to ring up with 643 code.

YMMV?

Nice also featured here
http://www.fatwallet.com/blog/hot-deal-enjoy-a-starbucks-grande-...

So more will take note of this

lagreca said:   Here is a screenshot of the email you get when you apply for the deal. You should be able to show it to the barista for your free drink.

Thanks for the image! Due to FW effect there will be a line of drinks at the counter for "Jack Smith"...LOL

Thanks OP worked like a charm. Though the original poster could have posted more details beggars can't be Choosey. I was able to Google the promotion and determined it was a promotion by Starbucks on Facebook and got my dollar ice coffee today. Thanks again

Didn't see the limit one per person. I bought two refreshers with no issues at all. Barista vaguely knew about it. Show them the image and they keyed in the code and pronounced out loud, "Wow $7.00 in grande drinks for $2" that's a good deal.

Pick one up as well. Tell the barista that you want a Grande Ice coffee, tea or refresher, told them you got a code 643, they applied the code and use my Starbucks App to ring up my purchase. Sip up the drink while reading the paper for about 10 minutes and went back for my free refill. So end up paying 54 cents for each grande Ice coffee. LOL

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP! Stopped at my local Starbucks inside Target!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014