- Click on Activate
- Enter "nextlauncher3d" in account, appoftheday in code
- Done!

Member Summary

Next Launcher 3D (183.23kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Because you had caps lock on when you entered the activation code.

thunderstruck (Sep. 14, 2013 @ 12:06a) |

or this was from back in June, and no longer valid.

MeIsCheap (Sep. 14, 2013 @ 12:48a) |

I was being sarcastic.

thunderstruck (Sep. 15, 2013 @ 12:28p) |

- Go to Next Launcher preferences
- Scroll all the way down to About Full Version
- Click on Activate

Account: nextlauncher3d

Code: appoftheday

awesome, it worked!!. This is a very good launcher was on the fence for last couple day because of the cost

where to get the code?

Nevermind Thanks it worked.

Don't waste your time.
This is a resource hog, looks ugly, installs shortcuts to download/purchase several widgets.

Not worth a single penny.

just played with it. ditto on resource hog. battery life is more important to me.

Just the Next Launcher Lite + Go Weather EX is draining 11% of the battery. I have rebooted the phone to confirm.

worked for me, very cool. can't wait to actually try it.

What happens if on later date, if i wipe and install?
Would it still activate?

"reached the maximum activation attempts today. Please try again after 24 h".

Bummer.

+1 on resource hog. But shouldn't the paid version
get rid of the pop up and short cut crap?
Try Nova, the free version doesn't have the pop up stuff. Go Launcher lost me with all there crap! I think I paid $4.00 for Nova Pro. Great launcher.

Working again -- activation successful. Thanks OP...
Article said: This unlock code is only valid today, and it won't tie the upgrade to your Google account permanently. So think about backing up the app using Helium or Titanium Backup if you want to be safe. Next Launcher also overrides the background image in all launchers when it's installed. You can change it back, but still a small annoyance. All the Go widget packs are installed separately, but they appear to all be free.

bobomatic said:   +1 on resource hog. But shouldn't the paid version should get rid of the pop up and short cut crap?
Try Nova, the free version doesn't have the pop up stuff. Go Launcher lost me with all there crap! I think I paid $4.00 for Nova Pro. Great launcher.

Seconded for Nova.

Use this launcher for the eye-candy.
Use Nova for mix of eye-candy and low resources.
Use Zeam Launcher for the lowest memory footprint.

they charge 16 bucks for a launcher? wow

For free, eh. For $16! Fugetaboutit! A VERY annoying app at any price.

16 bucks for an Android app? LOL

Just worked for me. Thanks OP!

Downloaded it for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus which has been rooted and running CM10. Even though it has a wow factor, I deleted it due to all the bloatware it added. Why is it such a resource hog and shouldnt a "paid" software be ad free?

Wow, cannot uninstall fast enough. This cartooney bloat is hilarious.

How do you access the screen to enter the activation codes on Nexus 7?
Searched all over the app and cannot find the steps mentioned in OP post - once the launcher is running, it will not allow to open the program once more to access preferences.

Thank you

Free app but not worth it.

It worked.

Thanks, OP.

From the article "This unlock code is only valid today, and it won't tie the upgrade to your Google account permanently. So think about backing up the app using Helium or Titanium Backup if you want to be safe." So if you want it, grab it on each device and do a backup so you can keep it.

I'm going to pass because of the previous reviews, but thanks for the heads-up OP.

installed but did not like it. uninstalled immediately. but the default phone desktop still is not the same. Can somebody advise me how can I get rid of this new desktop. In Applications, I do not see it listed.

JB137 said:   installed but did not like it. uninstalled immediately. but the default phone desktop still is not the same. Can somebody advise me how can I get rid of this new desktop. In Applications, I do not see it listed.
I assume you mean the wallpaper/background? It persisted after I (immediately also, lol) uninstalled.

Just...change your background to something else. Done.

coolbreeze said:   JB137 said:   installed but did not like it. uninstalled immediately. but the default phone desktop still is not the same. Can somebody advise me how can I get rid of this new desktop. In Applications, I do not see it listed.
I assume you mean the wallpaper/background? It persisted after I (immediately also, lol) uninstalled.

Just...change your background to something else. Done.

Thanks. Google helped.

works with bluestacks.

I really like this for bluestacks, makes it way easier than standard boring background default in bluestacks.

On S2, a fully charged phone got the battery completely drained out after 5 hours......uninstalled it right away

I got it but it makes my phone laggggg.....sucks

Just tried it on a Toshiba Excite 10 tablet. It doesn't seem to want to resposition the display when in landscape mode. I tried and tried to get the account and code in to activate for the full version, but it wouldn't take. Maybe I was too late. I decided to uninstall.

Nah...sucks..just tried it and it freezes my phone

Ive been beggin my ol man to buy me the next launcher. its bad ass , my best friend has it. he said we cant afford it. plz send me the access to the next launcher 3d for fre. thank you. VICKI

HOW COME THIS DOESNT WORK FOR ME???

HOW COME THIS DOESNT WORK FOR ME???

Because you had caps lock on when you entered the activation code.

thunderstruck said:   Because you had caps lock on when you entered the activation code.

or this was from back in June, and no longer valid.

I was being sarcastic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014