• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls.com has the Presto 20-in. Electric Griddle (model 07037) for $13.99 + tax if you use a Kohl's credit card. It is on sale for $19.99 and with a 30% promo code (SAVEBIG30) and a free shipping code (FREE4MVC) that are both good till 6/12, it winds up being $13.99 + tax delivered.

Don't forget to earn some FatWallet Cash Back with this deal!

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Presto 20-in. Electric Griddle
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice product at a great price. My wife loves this thing!

giselmey said:   Nice product at a great price. My wife loves this thing!Yup. 20 inches. Who wouldn't?

jlkc said:   Don't forget to earn some FatWallet Cash Back with this deal!ebates is 6%

Thanks

Great Deal! Thank you for the post

aarzi said:   giselmey said:   Nice product at a great price. My wife loves this thing!Yup. 20 inches. Who wouldn't?

lol and always hot

Can you really put this thing in the dishwasher?

Yes, but shouldn't. Cleans up real easy. Well worth the $14. Twice a year, or maybe more, it is the same deal AND offers a $10 rebate, which comes to $4 plus taxes.

If your recipients don't mind the missing UPC, these make excellent gifts. In my case, I have the rebate submitted directly in the name of the recipient. This way, I can submit to as many addresses I want, saves me the embarrasment of the missing UPC, costs me only $14 (less, actually, because I buy discounted gift cards), and the recipient gets an extra $10. Win, win!

If I have a stove top with 5 burners, prabably same as all of you. Why is this needed?? Just because it is $14!!

People who usually buy this stuff, will use it frequently for a few weeks (if that long!) then it become another piece of junk that you store some where and use once in a blue moon.

Same as George Forman grill,sandwich makers, waffel makers, etc, etc...

It is not a replacement for a stovetop. If anything, it is a replacement for a griddle that goes on top of a stove. Now how much to you pay for one of those?

This has the advantage of portability. You can move it around the kitcheb, bring it to the breakfast table, use it on the patio....

Hey!! You can even feed the idiots and trolls with it!

dabir said:   If I have a stove top with 5 burners, prabably same as all of you. Why is this needed?? Just because it is $14!!

People who usually buy this stuff, will use it frequently for a few weeks (if that long!) then it become another piece of junk that you store some where and use once in a blue moon.

Size, my friend, is important.
If you are a family of four, and you buy a unit makes only two waffles or two sandwiches at a time, sooner or later it will collect dust.

Curious if one could use an electric griddle such as this to make some homemade teppanyaki chicken.

DeafDumbBlindBoy said:   Curious if one could use an electric griddle such as this to make some homemade teppanyaki chicken.

Probably not...you need something hotter for that. This is more pancakes & eggs and such.

You thought about a butane tabletop burner & a cast iron griddle?

Also, being non-stick, you don't want to scratch the surface.

In for one, great for Korean BBQ at home!

It is illegal to BBQ Koreans, whether at home or not!

dabir said:   If I have a stove top with 5 burners, prabably same as all of you. Why is this needed?? Just because it is $14!!

I have stove-top with 4 burners still this griddle is used many times a year. It depends what you cook and how much.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014