• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kmart B&M: Get $5 Award Card WYB $25 GC or Get $10 Award Card WYB (2) $50 Prepaid MasterCard

Now thru Sunday, June 16th, 2013.

Award Cards (store GC) valid 6/17/13 to 6/23/13 unless in a state where no restricted/expiring dates. Fine print says "limit ONE award card per offer, per customer." Different from the Mother's Day promo where you could buy TWO $25 Kmart GCS. This time around there is no additional SYWR points either. Haven't tried this deal yet so not sure if they limit you to one award card by way of SYWR Card tracking. Assuming the MasterCard activation fee is $4.95 which gets negated by the $10 award card WYB two.

If anyone has already bought or does buy two Kmart GCS in one order and receives a $10 award card, please confirm! If truly only one GC per order then looks like no .30 per gallon discounts either, unless you buy $25 in additional items.

Member Summary

Get $5 Award Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bought (2) Kmart GC, only recd one $5 award card. But did get .30/gal gas disc.

I would have loved to have done multiple transactions on these but last offer was a mess and took me 5 minutes to checkout with my cashier calling the other cashiers for help. Makes it impossible to go to the next line without drawing a lot of attention

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014