• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com has the PhoneBand for 25% off plus free 2-day shipping for Prime members. XL armband or sportband for iPhone 4/5, Galaxy S3/S4, and latest big smartphones from Droid, Nexus, HTC, Nokia. http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00CDC08ZU

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

phoneband (63.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So true and with a big smartphone you are asking for quick end to your workout if you know what I mean

bruce6187 (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 2:04p) |

I went and looked at Amazon and this is now 35% off. In for 2

dewayneninja (Jul. 01, 2013 @ 5:20p) |

Do you run with the band on the outer part of your arm or the inner part? Does it make a difference?

ecocustomerservice (Jul. 03, 2013 @ 7:48p) |

• Also categorized in:

In for two...I've looked at the local shops and this is a good deal. Great post!

I hadn't thought of that. One for each arm? Totally connected, LOL

Either you have to make the band so tight it stops your blood flow or too lose and it slips off when you sweat (and you WILL sweat under the band) with the larger heavier phones. I've found the most comfortable holders (and I've tried a lot of them running just under 5mi/day 6 days a week for the last year) were the waist bands and the one I found that can barely be noticed (I used it with both a Galaxy Note 2 and now a Galaxy S4)is the Amphipod (http://www.amazon.com/Amphipod-AirFlow-Lite-Waistpack-Color/dp/B... Got mine at a local running shop. Lite as a feather and the waistband is barely noticible. Putting a larger phone on your upper arm really isn't practical. Great for an iPod maybe but not a large phone.

I run with my phone in a similar band. I actually keep it on my forearm right above my wrist. It makes it very easy to check pace and change songs while running, plus it can't slide past my wrist and unless your power walking it won't be sliding up your arm either.

I gave up on those things and now just buy shorts with pockets for the gym.

I was tired of interrupting my workout on the elliptical so I could take my phone out of my pants and then putting it back in. I got one of these and realized like alienjedi that I could position it on my forearm as well as my upper arm. I like putting it on my forearm because it's just like like a college or pro quarterback when they check the next play on their forearm only I check for my next favorite song

I bought one of these at full price about 2 months ago. It has plenty of room for my phone (Atrix HD) and I can even put my phone in (barely) while it is stioll in its ruberrized protective case. In for 1 (birthday present for my girlfriend)

I just went and looked and you can get 2 with free shipping at Amazon.

TravelerMSY said:   I gave up on those things and now just buy shorts with pockets for the gym. I was putting my Note 2 in my running shorts pocket but the weight of the phone was slowly pulling down my shorts after the first mile or so. Waist band has been purr-fect.

Does this have a coupon code?

It did have an additional coupon code yesterday but it is gone now. Still a good deal with the current discount

I am on my 3rd generation smartphone and it keeps getting bigger each time. I need something like this that won't tear apart like my old armband.

Will this fit an Atrix HD?

I have one and my wife has one. They are very well made and take a lot of abuse as we put our phone in with and without their cases.

I found a coupon code that ends up being 40% off. You should be able to use the code AILXJTMY.

miniosaurus29746 said:   I found a coupon code that ends up being 40% off. You should be able to use the code AILXJTMY.

Coupon works, but it takes off $1 from the current $14.97 price.

TravelerMSY said:   I gave up on those things and now just buy shorts with pockets for the gym.

Surprisingly, finding running shorts with pockets is pretty difficult, and if you do, running with phone in pocket isn't the most fun.

theedge103 said:   miniosaurus29746 said:   I found a coupon code that ends up being 40% off. You should be able to use the code AILXJTMY.

Coupon works, but it takes off $1 from the current $14.97 price.

~13.95 is close to the discount you would get when using coupon on regular price.

Will a Samsung Galaxy S4 fit into this?

So true and with a big smartphone you are asking for quick end to your workout if you know what I mean

I went and looked at Amazon and this is now 35% off. In for 2

Do you run with the band on the outer part of your arm or the inner part? Does it make a difference?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014