• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Time to Fly

Book: 6/11/13 - 6/13/13 by 6:00 p.m. CT
Travel: 8/26/13 - 12/21/13
Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.

The $49 flights are for ones that are between 0-500 miles, but there are more details in the link.

Member Summary

72 Hour Sale
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
one or two people?

SinglePapa (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 8:40p) |

Thanks OP, will snatch up a couple. Don't feed the trolls, folks.

trampolini (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 10:29p) |

I am not finding Mke to Pit for $49 each way. Are you flying Mdw to Pit?

Tbunns (Jun. 12, 2013 @ 10:55p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent late summer/fall/early winter travel deals!

Some R/T flights between California and New England in Sept/Oct are going for <$250. Very green, indeed.

I was checking yesterday for West Coast to East Coast tickets and lowest was $450. Today it was $320. A definite sale here. Glad I didn't buy yesterday.

Just Booked a total of 7 roundtrip flights!!! THANK YOU A BUNCH

What was the best of the seven?

bookreader54321 said:   I was checking yesterday for West Coast to East Coast tickets and lowest was $450. Today it was $320. A definite sale here. Glad I didn't buy yesterday.

No fear with SWA, just re-book and get a credit.

I hate the way SWA drops their low fare calendar option during big sales like this.

Did anyone else notice the Low Fare Calendar disappeared in the last few hours? It's always been available for me and was there this morning, but has now vanished.

Green OP. Great deal, just doesn't fly to Montana...

Thanks OP, grabbed some flights to Vegas at $49 each way, yah!

United is matching the prices as of now.

what are conditions (and time constraints) of United's offer?

I got $200 worth of Vouchers that expire July 5th. Anybody know of a safe way I could sell these off?

This happens about once every 4-6 months so get your tickets now while you can!!! I always buy all my trips when this sale comes up. Normally the $49 fares are the best. MKE to PIT (roundtrip_ is 97 after taxes which is unreal and get to visit family that way!

WideOpenSpaces said:   United is matching the prices as of now.

Where do you see this?? Do you have to call? It isn't on the website. Thanks.

The low fare calendar is back.

Too bad the flights I was looking at last week for September are more expensive now that they are on "sale!" Should have booked last week...

WideOpenSpaces said:   United is matching the prices as of now.
Delta has the same prices to many of the same destinations. (At least from Atlanta)

presbuteros said:   Green OP. Great deal, just doesn't fly to Montana...
Any flight to Montana is consistently $700+.

Source: me. I go all over the state, frequently, and am ripped off every time. It's a conspiracy.

wxforecaster said:   WideOpenSpaces said:   United is matching the prices as of now.

Where do you see this?? Do you have to call? It isn't on the website. Thanks.


Either search the same itineraries, or head over to the ITA software and see what the flexible calendar brings up.

Changed an existing reservation... saved $180.. Thank you OP.

From Boston to D.C. (Dulles), $140 one-way???
From Boston to NY (Long Island), $110 one-way???
Crackingggg!!! LOL
Is it even a deal?

Yeah, I asked for one example of successful booking; and got redded out by people who'd never come close to trying to book anything LOLSinglePapa said:   What was the best of the seven?

SinglePapa said:   Yeah, I asked for one example of successful booking; and got redded out by people who'd never come close to trying to book anything LOLSinglePapa said:   What was the best of the seven?

I've been looking at flights from Orlando to Denver...this will easily save me a hundred bucks. I could book right now if I wanted, what's your point?

eeeeeeek just booked my New York trip! (LAX to DCA then PHL to LAX) Now I just got to figure out how to get to NYC and where to sleep on the cheap.

I wish I had more green to give, you just saved me $250 + bag fees OP, thank you thank you!

my point has been voiced on FW for years: u got dozen members testifying above how much they "saved" and not even one cared to report in a useful format: PAID $xxx before and after tax. Which required of them NO CALCULATION of "savings"ordinaryhuman said:   SinglePapa said:   Yeah, I asked for one example of successful booking; and got redded out by people who'd never come close to trying to book anything LOLSinglePapa said:   What was the best of the seven?

I've been looking at flights from Orlando to Denver...this will easily save me a hundred bucks. I could book right now if I wanted, what's your point?

SinglePapa said:   my point has been voiced on FW for years: u got dozen members testifying above how much they "saved" and not even one cared to report in a useful format: PAID $xxx before and after tax. Which required of them NO CALCULATION of "savings"ordinaryhuman said:   SinglePapa said:   Yeah, I asked for one example of successful booking; and got redded out by people who'd never come close to trying to book anything LOLSinglePapa said:   What was the best of the seven?

I've been looking at flights from Orlando to Denver...this will easily save me a hundred bucks. I could book right now if I wanted, what's your point?
Why the hell do you need to how how much they saved?
People know of the deal. They will look at webpage.
Normal people, unlike you, do not need to be spoonfed.

precisely my point: no need at all to go thru calculation of "savings". The only thing that counts: best fare bookable right now. No one stated the fare, although that is the number on the screen and on their CC statement

coolbreeze said:   presbuteros said:   Green OP. Great deal, just doesn't fly to Montana...
Any flight to Montana is consistently $700+.

Source: me. I go all over the state, frequently, and am ripped off every time. It's a conspiracy.


Move to the US, flights are cheaper here!

SinglePapa said:   precisely my point: no need at all to go thru calculation of "savings". The only thing that counts: best fare bookable right now. No one stated the fare, although that is the number on the screen and on their CC statementDude.. use some brain cells..
There's many origins and many destinations..
Normal people dont go where other people go.. they go where they want to go.
Again.. use some brain cells.. if you have any that is.

6.5 hrs for a 2.5 hr flight, I'll pass but it would be good for somebody going on a short or single leg.

more simple: forum is interested to see the real available quote. Not accompanied by actual quote, statement "saved $x" is 100% useless to any reader

SinglePapa said:   more simple: forum is interested to see the real available quote. Not accompanied by actual quote, statement "saved $x" is 100% useless to any reader
Based on all the reds you collect you are hardly a spokesman for what members of the forum want.

SuzieJean aka other nicks: all the reds (which have been sworn in advance to bestow on ALL my posts) serve to attract reader's attention

More importantly:
Terms and Conditions: Available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com. Purchase from June 11, 2013 through June 13, 2013, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city. Travel valid between August 26, 2013 and December 18, 2013. Blackout dates apply: September 2, 2013 and November 26, 2013 through December 3, 2013. Travel valid every day except Fridays and Sundays. Some flights operated by AirTran® Airways. Available on published, scheduled service only. Advertised fares based on nonstop service. Service to Grand Rapids, MI begins on August 11, 2013. Service to Memphis, TN; Richmond, VA; and Pensacola, FL begins on November 3, 2013. Lowest advertised fare not available to/from Dayton, OH; Washington (Reagan National), DC; New York (Newark); Philadelphia, PA; Washington (Dulles), DC; New York (LaGuardia); West Palm Beach, FL; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Fort Myers, FL; and Seattle, WA. Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of the week, and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Fares are available for one-way travel. Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply. Fares are not combinable with Senior Fares. Sale fares may be available on other days of the week, but not guaranteed. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. Fares are not available through Group Desk. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to an Anytime Fare. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Rapid Rewards earned and redeemed points are calculated using base fare and excise tax. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.

thanks Nov..Upstate NY to Fla for 8 days myself & the wife for under $400 round trip just as the winter is moving in??....booked..appreciate it!!

one or two people?

Thanks OP, will snatch up a couple. Don't feed the trolls, folks.

Skipping 1 Messages...
I am not finding Mke to Pit for $49 each way. Are you flying Mdw to Pit?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.