• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.macys.com
code: SUMMER
expire: 6/12/2013
EXTRA 20% OFF regular, sale and clearance prices, with exclusions listed. EXTRA 15% OFF home, select watches, select jewelry, shoes, lingerie, coats, suits, dresses, menís suit separates & sport coats, with exclusions listed.

Text

Bar III Dress Shirt, Navy Denim Shirt
Color: Navy Web ID: 783820

Orig. $55.00
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

Alfani Dress Shirt, Fitted Purple Vivid Check Shirt

Orig. $49.50
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

Alfani Dress Shirt, Fitted Dark Plum Stripe with Bias Piping

Orig. $49.50
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

(1)

Calvin Klein Dress Shirt, Textured Comfort Solid

Orig. $65.00
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

DKNY Dress Shirt, Slim Fit Pinstripe Long Sleeve Shirt

Orig. $65.00
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

Text

neck ties

Jerry Garcia Tie, Desert Storm 8

Orig. $40.00
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

Alfani RED Tie, Nuevo Solids with Tie Bar

Orig. $49.50
Now $9.99

EXTRA 20% OFF

etc.

Macy's
See Macy's coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SHirt
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
code: SUMMER
EXTRA 20% OFF

Enjoy 20% off select regular, sale and clearance prices during the Summer Sale!

free shipping wyb $99 or more
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal op! Thanks!

Extra 10% with shopdiscover makes it sweeter but shippingis $10 for below $100 orders.

Got three shirts for $33 including tax and shipping.

Thank you OP. Great Deal.

10credi said:   Extra 10% with shopdiscover makes it sweeter but shippingis $10 for below $100 orders.

Got three shirts for $33 including tax and shipping.

Thank you OP. Great Deal.

shopdiscover does not show this summer code.... did you get CashBack on your order?

camar0 said:   

shopdiscover does not show this summer code.... did you get CashBack on your order?

I did not get the confirmation email yet but will update once I get it.

Got in on this deal - thanks op!

Amazing deal! Wish they would work in store so I could use the BOGO offer. I just want to know, who buys these shirts at original price? Most of the time, you see them in clearance...

In for 3

In for a bunch, ty OP

10 dress shirts for $145 woohoo!

Yes, I needed that many. I was running low due to multiple dress shirt casualties.

Don't judge me.

Anyone here own one of these?
I'd like to know if these can be thrown in the wash and hung to dry.
Don't wanna buy my wife a headache ironing these shirts.
I'd rather pay more for one she doesn't have to slave over.
Thanks.

If they're 100% cotton they will have to be ironed. Probably not with polyester blend.

The DKNY shirts are no longer available.

Unfortunately you have to be the size of a hobbit to find ones that fit you. Fat men need not bother looking.

Thx op. Don't forget fat cash!

Jimbo426 said:   Thx op. Don't forget fat cash!

I forgot Fat Cash

dollarshort said:   The DKNY shirts are no longer available.

Not only are they no longer available, but I ordered 2 of them (along with 2 other shirts), and I got a cancellation e-mail for 1 of the shirts saying that they are no longer in stock. Why in the world would they take more orders than they could handle? But here is the kicker; they shipped each of these shirts separately and applied a portion of the shipping to each of the shirts. My total order was $48.66, of which $9.95 was shipping costs.

Here is how they split the shipping:
Shirt #1 $2.18
Shirt #2 $3.41
Shirt #3 $3.40

For a total of $8.99. That means that the last shirt would have shipped for 96 cents, and THAT is the one they cancelled. I realize I am getting a 'discount' on shipping and I only had to pay $9 instead of the $10, but the only reason I went for it was that I got 4 shirts at $12.16 per shirt shipped. Now I am getting 3 shirts at $13.06 per shirt.

Small amount, and picky, I know, but goes against my FatWallet instincts. I sent Macys an e-mail detailing that out, we'll see what happens.

Please check DKNY shirts on Macys website. My order was also cancelled and I saw the same DKNY shirt this morning at $65. I called customer service today and very supportive customer service person placed an order for me at $7.99 and waived the shipping charges due to inconvenience. The only downside is that I will lose FatCash.

CoachLover said:   Please check DKNY shirts on Macys website. My order was also cancelled and I saw the same DKNY shirt this morning at $65. I called customer service today and very supportive customer service person placed an order for me at $7.99 and waived the shipping charges due to inconvenience. The only downside is that I will lose FatCash.

I was able to reorder as well at the sale price of my previous order. Thanks a bunch!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014