• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 for $549 on ShopNBC, today only. Free shipping / no tax for most

http://www.shopnbc.com/OFFER/?action=View&offercode=438-312&ICID...

Ripped from product page:

Accessories

This generous offer includes a set of two screen protectors, one universal microUSB car charger and a screen cleaning cloth.

You will receive
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 16GB Smartphone
Battery
T-Mobile SIM Card
AC Adapter and USB Cord
Earbuds
Three Pairs of Earbud Covers (1 x pair preinstalled)
T-Mobile Start Guide
Health and Safety and Warranty Guide
Register insert
Terms and conditions return policy limited warranty guide
Recycling Insert
Activation Card
Terms and Conditions, Return Policy, Warranty Guide
Two Screen Protectors
Universal Micro USB Car Charger
Screen Cleaning Cloth

Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Holy cow, why does an online store from such a huge company have such terrible reviews?

horspowr1001 said:   Holy cow, why does an online store from such a huge company have such terrible reviews?

Because the company core focus is not online retail?

I don't see anything that says this is Unlocked

yomuppet said:   I don't see anything that says this is Unlocked

but you could do it yourself
http://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-tutorials/how-to-unlock-sim-on...

Can T-Mobile S4 used in AT&T and get LTE?

the s4 is 580 today from tmobile...

Got burnt with Samsung not honoring phone warranty...they lied that there was water damage

lanwarrior said:   Can T-Mobile S4 used in AT&T and get LTE?

according to a post on a xda thread, yes, without any rooting or anything... straight out of the box.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2279228

We are temporarily unable to take you to your selected destination. We expect to have this situation corrected momentarily. In the meantime:
If you are placing an order, you may complete your transaction by calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-884-2212
If you wish to contact a Customer Service Representative, you may contact us online or call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-676-5523
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for shopping at ShopNBC.com!

Does tzones work with this?

Just placed my order without any issues. Used their 6 payment plan. Supposedly my phone will come in the next two weeks. Sounds good to me, so I'm giving this a thumbs up for now

Looks like a deal and Im really liking the 6 mth 0% APR to pay it off.

sold out!

Thank the lord. Saved me $550 bucks

These aren't worth $500+. These inflated prices are designed to make you think that the cell companies are giving you a special deal when they sell you one for $200 with contract. To actually pay $500+ is just silly.

why does anyone care about an "unlocked" phone?..so easy to get the unlock codes

Keep in mind not all areas of Tmobile have LTE yet. 4G (3G+) yes.

TellyTubby said:   These aren't worth $500+. These inflated prices are designed to make you think that the cell companies are giving you a special deal when they sell you one for $200 with contract. To actually pay $500+ is just silly.
No, what's "silly" is to get a traditional 2 year contract, pay $200, and still wind up paying more in the end with the hundreds of dollars in interest factored into the contract. You are essentially leasing the phone and paying a monthly finance charge.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014