• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Movie Ticket to Man of Steel with $50 Gift Card Purchase @ Fandango - Free with $50 purchase

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Fandango
See Fandango discounts that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Free Movie Ticket to Man of Steel with $50 Gift Card Purchase
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can u use visa signsture to get 20% off for the gift card purchase and combine with this offer....

From past experience with similar promotions: No, they run through different links and are non-stackable.

Yet again, I might be wrong...hopefully.

Nice deal thanks! With the free superman ticket, is it for the Non Imax version or can it be used for iMax? Anyone have any past experience with this?

Thanks!

BlackRob said:   Nice deal thanks! With the free superman ticket, is it for the Non Imax version or can it be used for iMax? Anyone have any past experience with this?

Thanks!
don't know about other theaters but amc non imax tickets will be additional of $5 & $3 for 3D at the theaters.

was gonna go see it anyway, in 4 1 thanks

Great deal. You can use the "credit" towards IMAX.

"If movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, customer must pay the difference with a valid payment method."

safeway Just4U has this offer: SAVE $10.00
Fandango Dads & Grads Gift Cards
Save $10 when you purchase $50 or more in Fandango Gift Cards*
Offer Type: Unlimited
Expires 6/25/2013

starlights said:   safeway Just4U has this offer: SAVE $10.00
Fandango Dads & Grads Gift Cards
Save $10 when you purchase $50 or more in Fandango Gift Cards*
Offer Type: Unlimited
Expires 6/25/2013

Thanks!!! Now wonder if you get the free ticket with this deal... I'll give it a shot, thanks for finding this!

i'm in for this

Got it, thanks OP.

So for those of you that purchased and got the free movie ticket to 'Man of Steel', how long did it take for you to receive your promo code? I just purchased mine this morning and have yet to receive any code. I'd like to see this movie for tomorrow.

call your movie theater first!!! Bought it and it showed on-line they participate but when I went to the movie theater they dont. Only theaters that offer on-line ticket purchases,some list on there site but dont participate.

faluzure said:   So for those of you that purchased and got the free movie ticket to 'Man of Steel', how long did it take for you to receive your promo code? I just purchased mine this morning and have yet to receive any code. I'd like to see this movie for tomorrow.

Yeah, I got the gift card code, but the free ticket promo code hasn't appear on my email yet.

Dealing with Fandango in the past on other promotions, they say you will receive it within 24hrs, but my experience, it took them 4 days for me to actually get the promo code. I'd like to get this, but I want to see the movie on Sunday and am a little worried the code won't be here in time, so I'm skipping it and just buying my tix at the box office.

Dang it. I wanted to see it this weekend while using my free ticket. Had I known it would take forever, I would have just purchased it with the Visa signature 20% off deal.

faluzure said:   Dang it. I wanted to see it this weekend while using my free ticket. Had I known it would take forever, I would have just purchased it with the Visa signature 20% off deal.

Just letting you all know I finally got the promo code for the free ticket. It took approximately 28 hours and 30 minutes for me to get it.

What's the maximum value of the promo code?

just came back from watching man of steel on imax 3D, WOW! excellent movie. henry cavill redeemed his acting skill as man of steel from the cold light of day. in some scenes, he looked so much like christopher reeves as superman.

i used a gold ticket + $5.50 for imax 3D.

Didn't get my code in 24 hours either. Went to Fandango's live chat support and here's what happened:

Uttam: Thank you for contacting Fandango Customer Support. My name is Uttam. How may I assist you today?
Me: I bought a $50 gift card over 24 hours ago, yet I have not received my promo code for the free “Man of Steel” ticket. I wanted to use the ticket tonight for Father’s Day, but it looks like I can’t. How do I go about getting a refund for my gift card purchase?
Me: This was my order confirmation #: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Uttam: Please give me a few moments while I research your request.
Me: OK, Thanks.
Uttam: Have you checked your SPAM folder
Uttam: ?
Me: Yes. It's not in there.
Uttam: It can take up to 24 to 48 hours
Uttam: If you still do not receive over 48 hours, you can contact us
Me: Can I get a refund on the gift card and cancel it?
Uttam: Please give me a few moments while I research your request.
Uttam: We have a no refund policy. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your code
Me: OK. Thanks for the misleading advertising. I'll be sure to not fall for that again.

Coincidentally about 5 minutes after my live chat support griping, I received my promo code. Total time just under 25 hours.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.