• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Muller Corner or FrutUp Yogurts
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These show up all the time, as well as many other J4U offers. Seems trivial to move them into the freebies forum since they are grocery items. If you're going to go to a grocery store, you're going to do other shopping--I think any grocery-related deals should stay in the grocery forum.

I disagree. I think if it is free, it should be posted here.

I disagree also. I don't check the grocery forums. But I do check the freebie section and multiple times I have only seen these because they were posted here. I live right next to a safeway but don't go shopping often. So when there is something free I might miss it because I don't check the j4u that often. TU OP.

dahven06osaurus said:   I disagree also. I don't check the grocery forums. But I do check the freebie section and multiple times I have only seen these because they were posted here. I live right next to a safeway but don't go shopping often. So when there is something free I might miss it because I don't check the j4u that often. TU OP.

that's your problem if you don't check the grocery forums, perhaps you should.

I've alerted the mods this is in the wrong forum. We have a grocery/drug forum for a reason.

4evryng said:   I disagree. I think if it is free, it should be posted here.

red for you.

MISTERCHEAP said:   dahven06osaurus said:   I disagree also. I don't check the grocery forums. But I do check the freebie section and multiple times I have only seen these because they were posted here. I live right next to a safeway but don't go shopping often. So when there is something free I might miss it because I don't check the j4u that often. TU OP.

that's your problem if you don't check the grocery forums, perhaps you should.

I've alerted the mods this is in the wrong forum. We have a grocery/drug forum for a reason.

And there is a tag for food and grocery in free stuff for a reason also. I also don't look in the food/grocery forums much. I've always considered it a place for extreme couponing.

remick said:   I also don't look in the food/grocery forums much. I've always considered it a place for extreme couponing.
Why use the inflammatory term of "extreme" couponing? The grocery forum is a very worthwhile place to find grocery, drug, and general B&M retail deals and coupons. No "extreme" required. If you don't make use of this forum but still make grocery purchases, you're missing out.

remick said:    And there is a tag for food and grocery in free stuff for a reason also. I also don't look in the food/grocery forums much. I've always considered it a place for extreme couponing.

The tag isn't intended for grocery store items, which is why the mods moved the thread to Grocery Coupons and Deals. Couponing is only a part of the forum, much of what is posted are deals that enable one to maximize their savings. Also, none of the coupon deals are on the level of 'extreme', these are the deals offered by the businesses using rewards cards and currently available coupons. Loss leader deals are offered to get people in the door, if you shop there anyway, you might as well take advantage of them. Perhaps you should take a closer look at this forum before labeling it as for "extreme couponing".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014