• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ASUS GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0 Video Card plus Metro: Last Light Game Coupon @ Newegg - $168.99 after Coupon & Rebate
was $209.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Jun 17, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
EMCXPWW24 - 10% off

Rebates
$20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ASUS GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0 Video Card plus Metro: Last Light Game Coupon
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beware, this is a 3 slot card. I have a very similarly designed GTX 570 and despite having 3 slots, it is heavy as hell. It yaknks on the PCI-Express slot big time if your case is upright. I might need to either find a way to put my case horizontal or rig up some kind of support wire inside the case to hold the card up so the slot doesn't have to! Maybe that's fixed with this new model though.

TheFinalProphecy said:   Beware, this is a 3 slot card. I have a very similarly designed GTX 570 and despite having 3 slots, it is heavy as hell. It yaknks on the PCI-Express slot big time if your case is upright. I might need to either find a way to put my case horizontal or rig up some kind of support wire inside the case to hold the card up so the slot doesn't have to! Maybe that's fixed with this new model though.

Funny you should post this because I am having the same issue. Every once in awhile my screen goes goofy with vertical lines and blank strips so I have to "push" on the video card several times to get the video back in the right state.

This card I on Amazon, but I couldn't find you have this problem, although I am only a week, feel this nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014