• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

$3
after easy rebate
Save $11
Valid June 16 - June 22
Limit 4 rebates per household. In store only. While supplies last.
Add to In-Store List
Check In-Store Availability

Item: 564121
Model: 19895-CC/US

Close
Kaspersky® Antivirus 2013, 1 PC
UPCOMING DEAL

Not Yet Rated
$9.99
after easy rebate, $39.99 - $10 instant savings - $20 easy rebate = $9.99
Save $30
Item: 180430
Valid June 16 - June 22

For sparkling photos that resist fading.
8 1/2" x 11"
Double sided flat matte finish for detailed graphics, and sharp text
Heavy 11 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
230 gsm
Photo lab-quality paper delivers sharp images and vibrant colors
Tear and curl resistant

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No tax only on the amount paid with rewards. Rewards are a discount to the purchase price. Just like a coupon.

mathfaster (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 1:07p) |

What is a better strategy for rewards usage if I buy 4 packs of paper? Use a $50 reward completely with a small filler ... (more)

Willy (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 1:15p) |

Smaller checks are always easier to cash out. $132 rewards check is a large check to cash out unless you have something ... (more)

mathfaster (Jun. 16, 2013 @ 1:32p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

there is also the following items that might be decent if there are extra coupons available:

180430 Kaspersky® Antivirus 2013, 1 PC 9.99AR (limit 1, $30 - $20 rebate)

The following are the copy print stuff (might be decent under new rewards program...not sure)

10 for $20

354397 Full-Color Business Cards - Same day 250/bx matte
937480 flyers 100/pk glossy
936828 brochure 50/pk
411627 postcards 100/pk glossy
411627 banner 3' x 1.6'
419400 poster 2' x 3'
334861 business card magnets 50/pk
348304 rack cards 50/pk
335137 lawn sign 27" x 18"
334892 car door magnet 17.5" x 11.5"

Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

not much motivation left to go to Staples anymore. This year's total spending has been only $120 so far.

radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

can cash out $32 in rewards this week on the free aer photo paper with the xtra $2 off coupon. see nomoney's post elsewhere in HD.

last week you could cash out $40 on the free ac/er case paper.

so if you're not partaking of these deals which exist, can't blame Staples for missed opportunities.

MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

can cash out $32 in rewards this week on the free aer photo paper with the xtra $2 off coupon. see nomoney's post elsewhere in HD.

so if you're not partaking of these deals which exist, can't blame Staples for missed opportunities.

Yes if you are only cashing out the $40 monthly ink rewards those cash out deals you posted above are OK. However, since you only have two chances to monetize issued Staples Rewards checks it is safe to say those small Staples Rewards cash out deals are basically irrelevant for many here who frequently participate in Staples Rewards deals and get back monthly Rewards checks in the hundreds and not just a few bucks for ink recycling.

MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

Yeah I need to get on it. Question on the photo paper. The coupon that makes it free says limit 1 and I can't really do 4 separate transactions with a $116 reward certificate. any other way to pull this off?

radiation said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

Yeah I need to get on it. Question on the photo paper. The coupon that makes it free says limit 1 and I can't really do 4 separate transactions with a $116 reward certificate. any other way to pull this off?

there was a newer coupon issued that didn't have a limit on it. also, they need to scan the coupon FOUR times if you have 4 on the order.

no, no way to pull it off with mulitple trans w/ a $116 check, have to get a balance coupon which can't be split beyone one time.

radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.

mail2genious said:   not much motivation left to go to Staples anymore. This year's total spending has been only $120 so far.Try to hit PLUS status for $500 spending level. You can still recycle 20 carts but you only get 2+ months to do it. PLUS may become the new norm given the lack of FAR or near FAR deals lately.

mathfaster said:   but you only get 2+ months to do it.

2+ months for cashing out the rewards?

mail2genious said:   mathfaster said:   but you only get 2+ months to do it.

2+ months for cashing out the rewards?
Yep. Premier still get 5+ months. Has to be some difference between PLUS and Premier for spending $1,000 for Premier status.

MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

there was a newer coupon issued that didn't have a limit on it. also, they need to scan the coupon FOUR times if you have 4 on the order.

no, no way to pull it off with mulitple trans w/ a $116 check, have to get a balance coupon which can't be split beyone one time.
I can't find it - do you have a link to the newer coupon issued that didn't have a limit on it?

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   ...I can't find it - do you have a link to the newer coupon issued that didn't have a limit on it?

Dano
Use the one in your Rewards coupon wallet. It does not state a limit on it.

mathfaster said:   DanoMcGarret said:   ...I can't find it - do you have a link to the newer coupon issued that didn't have a limit on it?

Dano
Use the one in your Rewards coupon wallet. It does not state a limit on it.
Thanks math.

Dano

mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.Every once in a while, I get super-dumb. Okay, so it's more frequent than that. I don't use PayPal much, and have a basic account with them. Their site is not very intuitive, and I could not find a way to open a second account. I would like one just for the rebate. That's it. Help!

aarzi said:   mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.Every once in a while, I get super-dumb. Okay, so it's more frequent than that. I don't use PayPal much, and have a basic account with them. Their site is not very intuitive, and I could not find a way to open a second account. I would like one just for the rebate. That's it. Help!

You order it, and when it comes there is a little sticker inside the case with a code. You go to the Paypal/here website, enter the code, and you get $15 immediately in your paypal account.

mactv said:   aarzi said:   mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.Every once in a while, I get super-dumb. Okay, so it's more frequent than that. I don't use PayPal much, and have a basic account with them. Their site is not very intuitive, and I could not find a way to open a second account. I would like one just for the rebate. That's it. Help!

You order it, and when it comes there is a little sticker inside the case with a code. You go to the Paypal/here website, enter the code, and you get $15 immediately in your paypal account.

he has a paypal account (basic). he is asking for help opening a second account. Unfortunately, I can not help as I myself only have one account but I think you just open it. paypal will allow you to have 2 accounts per soc number (i think a basic and a premium if thats what they are still calling them)

and then as mentioned you can get 3 reader rebates per account.

I can't seem to find any posts by nomoney when I do a search

wwinters said:   can cash out $32 in rewards this week on the free aer photo paper with the xtra $2 off coupon. see nomoney's post elsewhere in HD.I can't seem to find any posts by nomoney when I do a searchClick me

aarzi said:   mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.Every once in a while, I get super-dumb. Okay, so it's more frequent than that. I don't use PayPal much, and have a basic account with them. Their site is not very intuitive, and I could not find a way to open a second account. I would like one just for the rebate. That's it. Help!https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?SESSION=HkILON_3RsvYNo0...

20% off

*Valid through 6/22/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount on Staples® EcoEasysm bag will be taken at register at time of purchase, item no.
708691. Limit one coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or Back-to-school Savings
Pass. Discount applies to products that fit within the customer’s Staples EcoEasy bag only. All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included
in this promotion. Not valid on Back-to-School Savings pass, desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Apple® products, Bose® products,
Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson ink and toner, HP ink and toner, Keurig® coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines,
laminators, storage, all case paper, cases of water, all Copy & Print Center orders, Staples® EasyTechsm professional-grade and on-site services,
extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item
purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and
must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or
Convenience Cards.
Cashier Instructions: 1) Scan customer’s Staples EcoEasy bag and contents inside. 2) Scan any product-specific coupons applicable to the
transaction. 3) Scan or enter the coupon code to discount the Staples EcoEasy bag. 4) Scan or enter the 20% off coupon.
Already have a Staples® EcoEasysm bag? Bring it in store, fill it with everything you need and receive your discount. Discount only applies to
customers with a Staples EcoEasy bag, item no. 708691.

Brings the 8.5x11 photo paper down to around $0.20/ea + tax after easy rebate...

Brings the paper down to -$0.00, plus tax on $11.99, unless using rewards.

aarzi said:   Brings the paper down to -$0.00, plus tax on $11.99, unless using rewards.

Interesting ... the price of this paper is $14.99 in store. However, the ad says "Save $11 ... $3 after Easy Rebate" - for a total of $14.00.

edit: Rebate amount is $11.99, not $11.00 - after looking up the actual rebate.

radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

I can hear you. I still have a $425 reward coupon from winter deals that expires end of July. I've heard that they allow to buy Staples gift cards with these reward coupons if buying online, is that true?

prikindel said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.

I can hear you. I still have a $425 reward coupon from winter deals that expires end of July. I've heard that they allow to buy Staples gift cards with these reward coupons if buying online, is that true?
Yes but you run the risk of being blacklisted.

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   mathfaster said:   radiation said:   Rewards mounting, expiration dates looming. Wasn't worried but now starting to worry a little.PayPal readers. Limit 3 per account. $15 per reader so $45 per account. Immediate credit to Paypal account with code found in the reader package.Every once in a while, I get super-dumb. Okay, so it's more frequent than that. I don't use PayPal much, and have a basic account with them. Their site is not very intuitive, and I could not find a way to open a second account. I would like one just for the rebate. That's it. Help!https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?SESSION=HkILON_3RsvYNo0...

So if you haven't bought any of these PayPal readers yet... then buying 3 of them in store this week could be a $9 money-maker (less taxes on $45) after the 20% off, right...?

ktg said:   ...So if you haven't bought any of these PayPal readers yet... then buying 3 of them in store this week could be a $9 money-maker (less taxes on $45) after the 20% off, right...?Yes. Good way to cash out rewards as well, pay no sales tax and still make a little money. These reader rebates are great because the credit is instant. Much better than rebates.

aarzi said:   Brings the paper down to -$0.00, plus tax on $11.99, unless using rewards.

I'm sorry, what does the "unless using rewards" aspect mean? I have a $50 rewards check. Isn't this a good chance to monetize using FAR paper? Thanks

Willy said:   aarzi said:   Brings the paper down to -$0.00, plus tax on $11.99, unless using rewards.

I'm sorry, what does the "unless using rewards" aspect mean? I have a $50 rewards check. Isn't this a good chance to monetize using FAR paper? Thanks
Means if you use rewards you don't have to pay tax.

really? no tax sounds great! Thanks.

Willy said:   aarzi said:   Brings the paper down to -$0.00, plus tax on $11.99, unless using rewards.I'm sorry, what does the "unless using rewards" aspect mean?The "plus tax on $11.99" does not apply if you use rewards (or to yesidonoital, regardless )

Willy said:   really? no tax sounds great! Thanks.No tax only on the amount paid with rewards. Rewards are a discount to the purchase price. Just like a coupon.

What is a better strategy for rewards usage if I buy 4 packs of paper? Use a $50 reward completely with a small filler or use a $132 reward and get a balance coupon back?

Willy said:   What is a better strategy for rewards usage if I buy 4 packs of paper? Use a $50 reward completely with a small filler or use a $132 reward and get a balance coupon back?Smaller checks are always easier to cash out. $132 rewards check is a large check to cash out unless you have something specific in mind you want to buy. Even cutting that down by $48 still leaves you an $84 balance check if all you are buying is the photo paper.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014