• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First deal post, so sorry if I mess this up

*looks like this isn't everywhere. My store doesn't have them in stock, but free site to store shipping.

This pressure washer is $599 most everywhere else with an MSRP of $699. #'s match 020490 model. Some engine info is different, but I think that is an error, 205cc vs 250cc with the same PSI rating. There is an eBay auction for $534.

MFG link - http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/pressure-washers/pw3100/

http://www.lowes.com/pd_375832-348-020490_0__?Ntt=375832&UserSea...

4% back if you use the Lowes link http://www.fatwallet.com/Lowes-coupons/

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Husqvara PW3100 (45.56kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sweet +2 for Fargo - just glad to hear someone else got the deal.

woops (Jun. 22, 2013 @ 7:36p) |

Picking mine up this afternoon.

Woo!

Prngr44 (Jun. 24, 2013 @ 10:52a) |

got a call from Lowes yesterday afternoon that my 2 washers were at the store and headed right up there and sure enough ... (more)

brotherhpj (Jun. 25, 2013 @ 6:07a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

YMMV! Showing $499 at my store.

$499 at my store. Milwaukie, OR

weird - here is the screenshot from my store
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AA65691B940B7E2D!198

What zip code are you getting $249 in?

You need to put YMMV in your title. None of the Lowe's stores around me have them in stock.

474.50 @ 19067.

Woops, what zip code are you in?

58103

Well, it's a great deal in Fargo ND.

yes you are right, I changed my zip code as yours and it changed the price too! But store pick up in my area 43228 rise it up to back $499

Good luck, those who are located near by this zip code!

Finally a reason to live in Fargo. Going to be 10 days till it gets here.

Checked every store within 150 miles and never saw anything less than $475 - good luck if you can get this price! Would have jumped on this in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't jump on this on because of the pump. It's an axial pump which arew ususally the low life throw away types. If it were good they'd have mentioned the brand of pump like CAT. Those are heavy duty commercial types of pumps designed to last a long time. With this unit you;ll have a very expensive Briggs engine that is useless without a new pump costing I would guess around $200.

At the price of this unit I would skip it and go with something better.
Northerntool.com has Item# 15781720 which is 3000psi 2.5gpm unit iwth a CAT pump. That price is $759.00

You gotta pay to play so if you are going to use this a lot you should think of longevity.

zapy said:   I wouldn't jump on this on because of the pump. It's an axial pump which arew ususally the low life throw away types. If it were good they'd have mentioned the brand of pump like CAT. Those are heavy duty commercial types of pumps designed to last a long time. With this unit you;ll have a very expensive Briggs engine that is useless without a new pump costing I would guess around $200.

At the price of this unit I would skip it and go with something better.
Northerntool.com has Item# 15781720 which is 3000psi 2.5gpm unit iwth a CAT pump. That price is $759.00

You gotta pay to play so if you are going to use this a lot you should think of longevity.


If I could get this for $250 -- which I can't, as it's $499 at my store -- I could go through the original and 2 extra pumps at $200 apiece, and still be $100 under your recommended pressure washer. Unless it's something you'll be using every day, I fail to see how the NT option is remotely close to this deal (again, assuming you live in Fargo and can get one for $250) ...

If you select Fargo, ND as your store it looks like the "Lowe's truck delivery" option is free... Anyone know if that means you could get it delivered elsewhere for free? I tried looking up their truck delivery options, but all it said was that their pricing scales with distance and not weight. 1500 miles * Free = Free?

The address you entered is outside of your selected store's delivery range. Return to Cart to select Store Pickup to complete your purchase. Add New Address

Great Deal!

Finally a chance to use my 20% off Lowes gift cards. Will pick up in Fargo.

Thanks.

is this a much better unit than the one at costco (honda 3000 psi) for $250? I will defer to others who have more knowledge on this. I do see this one has a detergent container where the costco version does not.

What zip code are people finding this?

victorb said:   is this a much better unit than the one at costco (honda 3000 psi) for $250? I will defer to others who have more knowledge on this. I do see this one has a detergent container where the costco version does not.

Got a link/what brand? My dad bought a Ex-Cell Brand with a Honda motor from Sams Club. The pump just gave out after 5 or 6 years(extremely light use), we put a lot of value on just having a Honda motor.

$499.00 @ 32937

woops said:   victorb said:   is this a much better unit than the one at costco (honda 3000 psi) for $250? I will defer to others who have more knowledge on this. I do see this one has a detergent container where the costco version does not.

Got a link/what brand? My dad bought a Ex-Cell Brand with a Honda motor from Sams Club. The pump just gave out after 5 or 6 years(extremely light use), we put a lot of value on just having a Honda motor.


I just had the same thing happen... The Honda engine is fantastic on the Excell pressure washers but the cheap pump appears to be the weak link. Just bought a replacement (improved design) pump on eBay for $135 so hopefully I'll get many more years of use after what appears to be a simple installation.

okay here is the scoop for anyone still reading. I decided to fight for a price match of the Lowes website. Was able to get the deal with my local store after executive level at Lowes called the store. Maybe squeaky wheel, maybe them just doing what is right. try and call your local store first and explain it is not a discontinued model. That is why my store declined originally saying they will not match another store clearing out a sku. In this case it is only a sale till 6/30 and they did match. They also let me use my movers coupon for another 10%. Will now return the other to costco as this seems to be a better brand, and still unopened. thanks OP!!

Deal is dead

Deal is still alive!

Just completed the order. Use shop discovery to jump in , this month has 5% plus 5% discount for home improvements.

Then add 10% Lowes off coupon (from the eBay)

Item Subtotal$249.50
Truck DeliveryFREE
Sales Tax $13.48
Total$238.03


zipcode 21029

parts list link if anyone is interested

if you "change store" pickup, you can check a box to see the future shipments... a few stores were getting 65 units.

zzhangblue said:   Then add 10% Lowes off coupon (from the eBay)thanks for the eBay reminder.

ordered on last night @ $199.60 and still this morning it was in process.

Went to Lowes this morning and the price is still $199.60 so I ordered another one. Wonder if it will go through and have made a printout of the webpage.

Good deal if it goes through as u cant even buy a pump for $200

what zipcode has it for $199.60?

Glad to see some others have been able to find this deal. Zip 21029 was still showing 50% off, mine went to 5% off now.

Thank you OP!

Carlisle PA has it for $199.60...everywhere else even remotely close to me in PA it's $499...

everyone around here has about 45 but all 499$ 44720

did some searching

its 60% off for
Your Store: Carlisle, PA

Husqvarna 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer

Item #: 375832 | Model #: 020490

3.7 / 5
12 reviews
|
Write a review

$199.60

Was: $499.00

Save 60% thru 07/03/2013

none of my orders have gone through...whats the chance if i go to Lowes with my order print out and copy of the web page will they give it to me?

I'm in the same boat, placed an order around 2 am EST and no email confirmation or any record of purchase in my account. Only pending charge at Discover. Either Lowes' system is messed up, or maybe their reviewing the orders...

zapy said:   I wouldn't jump on this on because of the pump. It's an axial pump which arew ususally the low life throw away types. If it were good they'd have mentioned the brand of pump like CAT. Those are heavy duty commercial types of pumps designed to last a long time. With this unit you;ll have a very expensive Briggs engine that is useless without a new pump costing I would guess around $200.

At the price of this unit I would skip it and go with something better.
Northerntool.com has Item# 15781720 which is 3000psi 2.5gpm unit iwth a CAT pump. That price is $759.00

You gotta pay to play so if you are going to use this a lot you should think of longevity.



Agreed. The axial pump is the weak part of this unit. Good try at helping others out, but I doubt few will listen and take heed.

around $499 anywhere near Philadelphia. $199 in Carlisle, PA. Anyone up for a road trip? I'll throw some gas/toll money in!

So I couldn't find the model mentioned here for anything less than $499, however I noticed in the "Other customers viewed" section that the 3300 psi model was only $379. So it might be worth it to look at other models. Also, they offered free delivery for that price.

Glennford said:   So I couldn't find the model mentioned here for anything less than $499, however I noticed in the "Other customers viewed" section that the 3300 psi model was only $379. So it might be worth it to look at other models. Also, they offered free delivery for that price.

Used code 470000000027891 for $25 off orders over $250 as well and when the final receipt was emailed to me, the price for the 3300 psi model was $354.53.

Skipping 27 Messages...
got a call from Lowes yesterday afternoon that my 2 washers were at the store and headed right up there and sure enough everything went very smooth. Thanks OP



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014