• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B&D 50FT HOSE NOZZLE COMBO $12.99 ( Reg Price: $24.99 ) Store Pick Up @ Sears

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07129324000P?PDP_REDIRE...

Member Summary

Hose Nozzle Combo
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't say this is hot. Just bought a 100' at Costco for $21.xx. I was able return a bad one that I bought a few yrs back. So, that's life time warranty as well? I know ppl prefer Sears for its "life" time warranty. I don't think I have ever bought a hose that lasted more than 2-3 years. They always end up leaking.

This one also comes with a nozzle.

optical said:   Can't say this is hot. Just bought a 100' at Costco for $21.xx. I was able return a bad one that I bought a few yrs back. So, that's life time warranty as well? I know ppl prefer Sears for its "life" time warranty. I don't think I have ever bought a hose that lasted more than 2-3 years. They always end up leaking.

This is a good deal. Not everyone has a need for 100ft, although Costco has good price. I have had Costco hoses for more than 7 years and also from Craftsman/Sears. None has leaked. I use them frequently.

ShopDiscover has 10% CashBack with Sears.

optical said:   Can't say this is hot. Just bought a 100' at Costco for $21.xx. I was able return a bad one that I bought a few yrs back. So, that's life time warranty as well? I know ppl prefer Sears for its "life" time warranty. I don't think I have ever bought a hose that lasted more than 2-3 years. They always end up leaking.

Costco has a no questions asked return policy. Even if it is 10 years old they will take it back and replace it or give you a comp. Craftsman products are the same way. Sears guarantees them for life and I have never had an issue with their products let alone returning one for exchange. Either way you can't go wrong. I would wait to get a Craftsman hose as they have been having deals on the fairly often.

Sears has life time warranty for non-craftsman product? This is from B&D.

It is coming up at $19.99, is there a code or something to bring it down to $12.99? Thanks

athomasfam said:   It is coming up at $19.99, is there a code or something to bring it down to $12.99? Thanks

sale is over

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014