• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Filtrete Pic
Disclaimer
Several sizes, several filter levels.
Filters are here
You get free shipping for orders of $45 or more.
Use code JUNEHD for an extra $10 off.

I got a case of 12 for $49.82 shipped (+tax)

Also, if you pay with Discover card, they have 5% Cash Back from Home Depot right now. (Make sure you activate it on your card before purchase)

Edit: The "Member Summary" says that the code JUNEHD requires $100 purchase, but I used it before posting this deal, and a co-worker used it after I posted. Both of us had $59 and change in our order. I don't know if someone posted the $100 minimum without trying the code, but PLEASE don't assume something without verifying. You could be costing folks $10...

Member Summary

filtrete
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
@themadhookup
You're not really missing anything. The filters you linked are the basic, plain-jane furnace filters. All o... (more)

SunX (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 8:55a) |

Here's how the blower specs look on a system with good ducts and filtration. When I bought the house, I took out a 100,0... (more)

taxmantoo (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 10:14p) |

I just changed my filters today. I can confirm what someone posted in one of the many 3M Filtrete thread in FW. There ... (more)

momoman (Jul. 27, 2013 @ 5:07p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

maybe add "+Free Shipping on $45" to title. not all cases are over $45.

Site is down momentarily,lets hope they have my size !!

lol.. homedepot site down at 11am weekday.
someone in their IT dept is in trouble

This is BS. I got in on this same type deal over a month ago and my order still is listed as "processing" and has not shipped.

Thanks! Just ordered for a 2nd box. Already received my first order.

back on line now!!!

I got 24 (2 cases of 12) 16x20x1s for $49.64+tax...
...Order confirmation screen shows free shipping, but order confirmation e-mail shows it was charged $7.99??
EDIT: checked out via Paypal and Paypal receipt shows correct final amount (free shipping)...

Based on the appearance and manufacturing quality of the filters in the case I received, it looks like these are being shipped from 3M's Chinese division, Furryfeete, in Guangdong Province.

I finally received my 1000 rated filters. Not impressed with the quality.

Hoping the quality is good! This deal just saved me $50 on the expensive 20x25x4 filters which are usually $25-35 each on Amazon. Got me 5, maybe should have bought more. Big green for you, thanks.

FYI - this deal was active about a month ago. Prices now $2-5 less.
I had ordered 2 cases of 12 of the 16x25x1 filters. I received a order update message about a week after ordering that these were back ordered indefinitely. Then they arrived in the mail about 2 weeks later. I wouldn't expect quick turnaround on these, but killer deal.

I ordered them in April when the last deal was on and the item arrived just now (took just shy of 2 months). The same filters are now way more expensive:
* FPR 8, box of 12, 16x25x1 for $60 was what I paid for the April order.
* The current deal shows box of 6 for $78

Got mine yestereday. Ordered about 2 weeks ago. Great deal!

JesseLivermore said:   Based on the appearance and manufacturing quality of the filters in the case I received, it looks like these are being shipped from 3M's Chinese division, Furryfeete, in Guangdong Province.Wavey or crushed filter media, badly glued corners? About half of mine were like that or were crushed in a corner, and the crushing didn't line up with the damage on the shipping box.

Not thread crapping, but did want to note that it took about 1 month to receive my order (jumped on this deal in May).

If you call Home Depot, they will say that the manufacturer did not produce enough to meet the high demand of the promotion. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but have a sneaking suspicion that this is part of a new "made-to-order" approach.

Still a good deal if you can wait. This price point puts these filters just slightly higher than generic filters (at least in Denver).

Here's a rebate from Filtrete

http://www.filtrete.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?lmd=1356975492000&locale=en_US&assetId=1319228696565&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile

$6 rebate my mail on 3 individual filters.

Me personally I'd rather pick up the bulk pack and forgo the rebate.

larrymoencurly said:   JesseLivermore said:   Based on the appearance and manufacturing quality of the filters in the case I received, it looks like these are being shipped from 3M's Chinese division, Furryfeete, in Guangdong Province.Wavey or crushed filter media, badly glued corners? About half of mine were like that or were crushed in a corner, and the crushing didn't line up with the damage on the shipping box.

All of that PLUS far fewer pleates (I'm talking waaay fewer) when compared to the same FPR Filtrete purchased elsewhere.

These ones say "manufactured exclusively for Home Depot" or something like that on them and they ship ship from Flanders/Precisionaire's manufacturing plant.

Cool!

Got mine
All crushed

kleinnj said:   Here's a rebate from Filtrete

http://www.filtrete.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?lmd=13...

Try sending the PoPs from the individual filters. They processed my rebate from the Amazon deal.

*Corrected to identify sending proof of purchase versus UPC.

JesseLivermore said:   larrymoencurly said:   JesseLivermore said:   Based on the appearance and manufacturing quality of the filters in the case I received, it looks like these are being shipped from 3M's Chinese division, Furryfeete, in Guangdong Province.Wavey or crushed filter media, badly glued corners? About half of mine were like that or were crushed in a corner, and the crushing didn't line up with the damage on the shipping box.

All of that PLUS far fewer pleates (I'm talking waaay fewer) when compared to the same FPR Filtrete purchased elsewhere.

These ones say "manufactured exclusively for Home Depot" or something like that on them and they ship ship from Flanders/Precisionaire's manufacturing plant.

I had no damage issues, but it did take over a month to get mine.

Compared to a pre-FPR 1000 filter, there appears to be one less pleat, and they package the multi-packs kind of stupidly, hiding the metal screen that keeps it from being sucked into the HVAC system.

There is a blurb on the packages about a Home Depot rating, but I saw no manufacturing source mentioned.

Made in Mexico, BTW.

They must have fwd'd you my earlier returns :-P

pietromoon said:   Got mine
All crushed

dbphillips said:   kleinnj said:   Here's a rebate from Filtrete

http://www.filtrete.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?lmd=13...

Try sending the UPCs from the individual filters. They processed my rebate from the Amazon deal.

dBphillips: So you sent in the receipt showing you had ordered 1 box, plus 3 UPS's and still got the rebate check?

dbphillips said:   JesseLivermore said:   larrymoencurly said:   JesseLivermore said:   Based on the appearance and manufacturing quality of the filters in the case I received, it looks like these are being shipped from 3M's Chinese division, Furryfeete, in Guangdong Province.Wavey or crushed filter media, badly glued corners? About half of mine were like that or were crushed in a corner, and the crushing didn't line up with the damage on the shipping box.

I had no damage issues, but it did take over a month to get mine.

Compared to a pre-FPR 1000 filter, there appears to be one less pleat, and they package the multi-packs kind of stupidly, hiding the metal screen that keeps it from being sucked into the HVAC system.

There is a blurb on the packages about a Home Depot rating, but I saw no manufacturing source mentioned.

Made in Mexico, BTW.

Someone I'm the last thread either on FW or the other site posted pics of the Red 1000 Filtrete side by side with one they bought elsewhere and it had approx 25 pleats vs 38.

flintdragon said:   Hoping the quality is good! This deal just saved me $50 on the expensive 20x25x4 filters which are usually $25-35 each on Amazon. Got me 5, maybe should have bought more. Big green for you, thanks.

4" and 5" thick media filters are a good idea.
1" pleated filters are just an inexpensive way to impede airflow through your HVAC system.
BTW, I usually pay about $30 a pair for filters to fit my 20x25x4" White Rodgers media box. (remember, not all brands of "20x25x4" are the same size)

jxhopper said:   This is BS. I got in on this same type deal over a month ago and my order still is listed as "processing" and has not shipped.

I just received my order the other day. Be patient, it'll show up eventually.

SlamHammer said:   Not thread crapping, but did want to note that it took about 1 month to receive my order (jumped on this deal in May).

If you call Home Depot, they will say that the manufacturer did not produce enough to meet the high demand of the promotion. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but have a sneaking suspicion that this is part of a new "made-to-order" approach.

Still a good deal if you can wait. This price point puts these filters just slightly higher than generic filters (at least in Denver).

I concur with SlamHammer. If you can wait, it's a good deal if they come through. I ordered 4/30 and am still waiting.
More info from this thread.

Good luck.

JesseLivermore said:   
Someone I'm the last thread either on FW or the other site posted pics of the Red 1000 Filtrete side by side with one they bought elsewhere and it had approx 25 pleats vs 38.

Yeah, saw that, but I don't remember the delta being that much, more like 25 versus 28, or about 10%. Don't know what to say. Mine are 16x25 and the old one has 14 pleats showing inside the cardboard frame and the new ones 13.

I just received my yesterday. Had minor bent on 2 out of 12 units. It came in light weighted big box with no protection inside. The outside brown box is too weak to protect the filters if the delivery guys decide to throw the box around or have other packages stacked on top of it. They should pack it better in my opinion.

Thanks OP! In for one.

As noted by the OP, JUNEHD coupon does not require $100 minimum purchase. I have taken that statement out of the member summary, but whoever put it there may put it back.

In 4 some.

Jimbo426 said:   SlamHammer said:   Not thread crapping, but did want to note that it took about 1 month to receive my order (jumped on this deal in May).

I concur with SlamHammer. If you can wait, it's a good deal if they come through. I ordered 4/30 and am still waiting.

Good luck.

You should contact them. I ordered mine on May 20th, received an email saying they were backordered May 29th, but then received them June 4th.
Mine were 16x25x1, so maybe your size is harder to get back in stock?

$10 off worked for my $60 order. Thanks, OP!

Has anyone tried price matching these to Lowe's?

too bad my size isn't available... dang 25x16x5 is pricey.

breaux124 said:   Jimbo426 said:   SlamHammer said:   Not thread crapping, but did want to note that it took about 1 month to receive my order (jumped on this deal in May).

Good luck.

You should contact them. I ordered mine on May 20th, received an email saying they were backordered May 29th, but then received them June 4th.
Mine were 16x25x1, so maybe your size is harder to get back in stock?

Already did many times. Got many apologies, 2 e gift certificates, and a June 30 date when they will be in stock again. The last I spoke to CS, mid July delivery.

Great Price!! Thanks!

Mine scheduled for delivery Wednesday. Ordered back in late May.

Skipping 38 Messages...
I just changed my filters today. I can confirm what someone posted in one of the many 3M Filtrete thread in FW. There are fewer pleats in these filters than before. The old 3M Filtrete filter had 16 visible pleats in my 14x25x1 size. The ones I got only had 14 visible pleats.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014