DEAD - Kohl's Towels BOGO 4 $1

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's Bath Towels BOGO $1 Sale has begun. Starting at $2.90/each!
Free shipping over $75

Shipping is $6.95 under $75, Free Shipping over $75.

Buy even numbers of towels and see price on the cart.

Includes Croft & Barrow and other lines of towels.

Croft and Barrow striped quick drying bleach friendly bath towels and Croft and Barrow quick drying bleach friendly bath towels

kohls.com

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kohls (14.06kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
use code SUMMERGIFT for an 20% off
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

For most varieties, it's not nearly as cheap as it is when they're on sale for half price and then add 20-30% off coupon. I suppose if there is some odd variety that does not go on sale, it could be an OK deal.

Towels

SUMMERGIFT will take another 20% off - ends tonight.

The 20% off makes this way better, thanks!

I didn't see the discount. Is this over?

kuthetachi said:   The 20% off makes this way better, thanks!30% off starts tomorrow.

billrubin said:   kuthetachi said:   The 20% off makes this way better, thanks!30% off starts tomorrow.

I think the bogo sale has ended on the towels.

Llilith said:   billrubin said:   kuthetachi said:   The 20% off makes this way better, thanks!30% off starts tomorrow.

I think the bogo sale has ended on the towels.
I would be really surprised if the new sale with 30% off isn't cheaper than the BOGO+$1 sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014