Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Melissa & Doug Activity Cart $39.99 (was $129.99) @kohls

First page
1 of 2
nope316
6/19/13 12:48 PM
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1171405/melissa-doug-activity-c...

regular $129.99
sale $49.99
-add code SUMMERGIFT
$39.99

Roll this Melissa & Doug activity cart to bring the fun of shapes, counting, drawing, animals and more from room to room.

Product Features:
Smooth-rolling wheels make it easy to push around the house.
Secret nooks in cart provide storage.

Product Details:
Includes: cart, shape sorter, blocks, toolbox, abacus, magnetic chalkboard, chalk, magnets & lacing boards
17.5"H x 14.5"W x 17"D
Ages 3 years & up
WikiPost
6/19/13 12:48 PM
activity cart [ image/png - 191.42kB ]
Thisiswhaticanafford
6/19/13 1:02 PM
I love their products and this is a great idea, in for 1 but just don't know who I will be giving it to haha
nope316
6/19/13 1:39 PM
Thisiswhaticanafford said:   

I love their products and this is a great idea, in for 1 but just don't know who I will be giving it to haha

That's my problem.. all my nephews are just a tad bit too old and I do not know anyone who is pregnant.. was thinking awesome baby shower gift.
WWScoobyDo
6/19/13 2:10 PM
got one for my son, thanks for posting this OP
djHobbes
6/19/13 2:52 PM
thanks, got one. Even cheaper than Amazon at $76. Green for you OP.
hoosierary1
6/19/13 4:31 PM
Thx OP
waqario
6/19/13 5:12 PM
any free ship codes?
Nevele
6/19/13 7:04 PM
I met my niece for the first time this spring.. she lives a country away from me. She was about a year and a half old then, and I purchased for her a wooden toy frog from Melissa and Doug. She LOVED it. Played with it for hours on end. Great quality and craftmanship, and a hoot for the kiddo. I am jumping on this because I believe she'll love and embrace this just as much. I know these toys seem to cost a bit more than a lot of others out there, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Thanks OP, my first Christmas gift of the year out of the way. And that's great, since I'm usually that 12/24 kind of shopper...
DerProfi
6/19/13 7:12 PM
You have to get to $75 for free shipping, so unless they're something else you want you need to order 2 of them.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.