• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1171405/melissa-doug-activity-c...

regular $129.99
sale $49.99
-add code SUMMERGIFT
$39.99

Roll this Melissa & Doug activity cart to bring the fun of shapes, counting, drawing, animals and more from room to room.

Product Features:
Smooth-rolling wheels make it easy to push around the house.
Secret nooks in cart provide storage.

Product Details:
Includes: cart, shape sorter, blocks, toolbox, abacus, magnetic chalkboard, chalk, magnets & lacing boards
17.5"H x 14.5"W x 17"D
Ages 3 years & up

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

activity cart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love their products and this is a great idea, in for 1 but just don't know who I will be giving it to haha

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   I love their products and this is a great idea, in for 1 but just don't know who I will be giving it to haha

That's my problem.. all my nephews are just a tad bit too old and I do not know anyone who is pregnant.. was thinking awesome baby shower gift.

got one for my son, thanks for posting this OP

thanks, got one. Even cheaper than Amazon at $76. Green for you OP.

Thx OP

any free ship codes?

I met my niece for the first time this spring.. she lives a country away from me. She was about a year and a half old then, and I purchased for her a wooden toy frog from Melissa and Doug. She LOVED it. Played with it for hours on end. Great quality and craftmanship, and a hoot for the kiddo. I am jumping on this because I believe she'll love and embrace this just as much. I know these toys seem to cost a bit more than a lot of others out there, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Thanks OP, my first Christmas gift of the year out of the way. And that's great, since I'm usually that 12/24 kind of shopper...

You have to get to $75 for free shipping, so unless they're something else you want you need to order 2 of them.

OOS

dagaowan said:   I am ready to give my son to buy a set . Developing his intelligence.Someone in the family needs to!

Sold out

Thanks nope316...picked up two of these yesterday. My nephews will love them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014