• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, but could be helpful if planning a couple trips this summer.

Link: Sign Up

Earn a $50 gift card for dining, shopping, or gas when you take two separate trips.*

Register below before your first trip and earn an unlimited amount of gift cards during the promotion
Book at ChoiceHotels.com or 800.4CHOICE and after your second qualifying trip with arrival between May 23 and August 21, 2013 you’ll receive enough Choice Privileges® points to redeem for a $50 gift card of your choice for a participating dining, shopping, or gas retailer; corporate travelers can book through a travel agent or corporate booking system
Elite Diamond and Elite Platinum members can book directly with a hotel; however, if they book through ChoiceHotels.com these members will receive 100 additional Choice Privileges points with every qualifying trip
Trips at Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, or Mainstay Suites® hotels must be a minimum of two consecutive nights
View a list of participating gift cards; redeem by November 1, 2013

See below for terms and conditions.

Choice Hotels
Need a Choice Hotels coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am after this $50. The only problem: fine print. I see 2 issues in my case: I am not booking thru ChoiceHotels.com + I am not booking "7, 14, 30 days in advance...depending on..." I can't even figure out what it means.

I booked thru Last Minute Club at half the rate quoted by ChoiceHotel.com ; a parallel subject would be if I could win match+free nite "guaranteed" by ChoiceHotel.com ; I see them refusing to honor the match+free nite based on my website's name Last Minute Club, even though my booking (as most bookings) had nothing to do with last minute concept.

So all I've done toward this $50 reward was obtain Choice Privileges member#, and will try insisting at check-in to mark my# against my stay (not sure if front desk will oblige, given that I am producing to them my printed L.M.C. confirmation, which again is at half of their hotel rate). Also, I wonder if I can register 2 stays of 2+ days each against the consecutive 4+ days. Not sure what "regardless of check-outs and check-ins" means

Anyone?

What is so hard to understand about this? You have three options for booking. Register. Book through the website or the toll free number, or if you are a corporate traveler book through your corporate booking service.

You need to record two separate "stays" for the promo to count. A stay at a hotel of two consecutive nights counts as one stay. For some hotel brands it is required for the stay to count toward the promo. Even if you check out and check back in at the same hotel in successive days they will treat it as one stay so you have to switch properties.

Madcowdisease, are you talking to yourself?

Start with this: booking on ChoiceHotel.com would cost me double the rate I got booking same room on L.M.C.
Then, fine print has that craziness about un-determined number of days in advance

So how I could still get $50 is hard to understand, yes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014