Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

The Fine Print

Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must redeem Groupon voucher here for a Staples eGift Card, which can be used in any participating Staples store. Groupon voucher not accepted in-store. eGift Card never expires. eGift Card valid in-store only; eGift Card not valid at Staples.com.

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This deal sold out at:
5:14PM CDT
06/26/2013

ShakuniMama (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 7:36p) |

Are you still in summer school at the junior high?

peepsiemom (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 8:36p) |

What if >1 ?

pietromoon (Jul. 17, 2013 @ 4:14p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do Staples consider these are "coupon" when buying something? If so, these can't be used to pay for the $30 ink cart buying requirement for recycle.

ZenNUTS said:   Do Staples consider these are "coupon" when buying something? If so, these can't be used to pay for the $30 ink cart buying requirement for recycle.
Full terms and conditions here. Bolding mine.

Terms and Conditions

PROTECT THIS CARD LIKE CASH!

Instructions: This card may be used just like cash toward the purchase of merchandise and services at any Staples U.S. retail store; your receipt will show the remaining balance on the card. For balance, or if you have questions, call 1-888-609-6963 or visit Staples.com/giftcards. Value can be added to this card at any Staples U.S. retail store.

Terms and Conditions: Valid only if purchased from a Staples U.S. retail store, at Staples.com or from an authorized reseller or distributor, or received from an authorized distributor; Staples reserves the right to not honor cards obtained from unauthorized sellers, including Internet auction sites. Card has no value until activated. Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance. May be used only in Staples U.S. retail stores. Cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples gift cards) or wireless cards. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. No more than five cards may be used for any single purchase. Cards may not be consolidated.

Card issued by Staples Value, LLC.

Don't forget to use Shopdiscover for 12% CashBack.

ZenNUTS said:   Do Staples consider these are "coupon" when buying something? If so, these can't be used to pay for the $30 ink cart buying requirement for recycle.Its like a regular gift card except you print it out

You can buy ink with it and it'll count -- its like paying with Staples cash, but they have restrictions like you cant use it online or buy other GCs with it in store

anyone know how to find this deal if starting from ShopDiscover??? I tried for an hour and cannot figure it out

mmyk72 said:   anyone know how to find this deal if starting from ShopDiscover??? I tried for an hour and cannot figure it out

The op provided the link to the offer.

I am still confused about the difference in the terms and conditions between a Staples eGift Card and a Staples Gift Card.

Anyone ever find terms and conditions at Staples.com showing the term "Staples eGift Card"?

why can't I buy 10 and use on one purchase?

mmyk72 said:   anyone know how to find this deal if starting from ShopDiscover??? I tried for an hour and cannot figure it outIf you're using Shop Discover then go through that and click on any deal you see on the website (website URL will be Groupon.com/city/deal_name). Then just copy/paste this into your browser so you go to the Staples deal page and make your purchase:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

Shop Discover uses cookies so as long as you copy/paste direct links (without using other referral links) then you should get the Cash Back (as long as they don't exclude third party GC purchases)

thanks, Jatan!!

Also thanks to OP... would've never found it directly on Groupon

JiggleTheHandle said:   I am still confused about the difference in the terms and conditions between a Staples eGift Card and a Staples Gift Card.

Anyone ever find terms and conditions at Staples.com showing the term "Staples eGift Card"?
Its same as a regular GC, but instead of getting a plastic card you just print out the eGC

Terms on the bottom: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/giftcards/index.html

Thanks, phlippant. In for 1.

hpmax said:   Don't forget to use Shopdiscover for 12% CashBack.Presumably you mean 10% for ShopDiscover and 2% for the June bonus, since I don't see 12% at ShopDiscover.

hpmax said:   Don't forget to use Shopdiscover for 12% CashBack.[/Q

How you get the 12%? It's showing 10% on my shopdiscover. Or are you adding the 2% for $500 spending in June (which isn't avaiable to everyone)?

Thanks for the OP...in for one

thank you for sharing but here is update too costly products.

Great Deal, in for 1 - Thanks OP. GREEN

Thanks, I had a $10 off $20 promo from Groupon which expires today so it was perfect timing, $15 - 10% ShopDiscover (if the coupon doesn't void the CB). Now I can go use it to buy my FAR Photo Paper

Thanks OP. I had a $4 credit on my account, so I was able to get the $40 gift card for only $21. Like the above poster mentioned, this week you can buy 4 photo papers (using 20% off coupon) and cash out your gift card right away if you wish.

designemporia1 said:   thank you for sharing but here is update too costly products.Go put your head back in the sand.

jatan1986 said:   mmyk72 said:   anyone know how to find this deal if starting from ShopDiscover??? I tried for an hour and cannot figure it outIf you're using Shop Discover then go through that and click on any deal you see on the website (website URL will be Groupon.com/city/deal_name). Then just copy/paste this into your browser so you go to the Staples deal page and make your purchase:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

Shop Discover uses cookies so as long as you copy/paste direct links (without using other referral links) then you should get the Cash Back (as long as they don't exclude third party GC purchases)

Thanks OP! And thanks jatan for the CashBack clarification. I hope you're right.

Got one. Figure I'll use it eventually.

I Just bought that Dell all in one pc deal at my local Staples store this week with that 50% coupon. can i do a return rebuy with receipt so i can use this gift card and save me $15?

Unless the manager is having a bad day they should do it.

In-4-1. Great Find. Thanks.

can i buy itunes gift cards with it?

Thanks OP. In for 1

From SD:

I just traded my $40 Staples gift card for a $34 CVS gift card, you can also trade it for 1,844 in Best Buy Reward Zone Points which is about $36

https://www.plasticjungle.com/

Still a noob at Groupon, I guess: it appears to be one per physical address. I've tried different email addresses and various other credit cards. Shot down.

thanks op, got one and greened ya!

Thanks OP!

Could someone please explain the ShopDiscover 10% Cash Back bonus again. Tried to go to ShopDiscover and then Groupon - cannot get the Staples deal with my location. Thanks

yesidonoitall said:   mmyk72 said:   anyone know how to find this deal if starting from ShopDiscover??? I tried for an hour and cannot figure it out
The op provided the link to the offer.
You obviously don't know about CashBack. You name is so appropriate.

Specialbrew said:   can i buy itunes gift cards with it?

NO

Could someone please explain again how to get ShopDiscover 10% cash ask again. Tried to go to ShopDiscover and the local Groupon - not able to pull up Staples deal. Thanks.

Thanks OP! Wondering why they would name it eGift Card if it can't be used online?

I guess it is safe to say that payments done using eGift Card can be combined with other Staples coupons.

buytech said:   Thanks OP! Wondering why they would name it eGift Card if it can't be used online?We're talking Staples here.

Skipping 64 Messages...
peepsiemom said:   Stop announcing that you got one. NOBODY CARES. Congratulations. It's not an accomplishment and it's not YMMV. Cluttering up the thread with "n41 thanks" makes it hard to cull out any useful info.

What if >1 ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014