Groupon: $25 for $40 Staples Gift Card

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
peepsiemom said:   Stop announcing that you got one. NOBODY CARES. Congratulations. It's not an accomplishment and it's not YMMV. Cluttering up the thread with "n41 thanks" makes it hard to cull out any useful info.

Did you get one?

Another one bites the dust.

kvs25 said:   went to cardcash.com and sold it for $33. meh, free money is free.You would get more by buying the FAR paper, AND get free paper.

aarzi said:   kvs25 said:   went to cardcash.com and sold it for $33. meh, free money is free.You would get more by buying the FAR paper, AND get free paper.True but you have to figure in time and gas if you do not normally shop Staples.

aarzi said:   kvs25 said:   went to cardcash.com and sold it for $33. meh, free money is free.You would get more by buying the FAR paper, AND get free paper.

I have my employer for that . J/k, I don't print a lot, I still have a few reams sitting around, so no need for paper. It literally took me 5 mins to make the extra $8. Come on now, that's a good payout!

Thank goodness I jumped in earlier to get this. This will be the beginning of a stack-em up deal in the near future. +1

oos

When I redeemed this at the store, the manager didn't know what it was and accused me of printing out "fake coupons" -_-

gd78 said:   When I redeemed this at the store, the manager didn't know what it was and accused me of printing out "fake coupons" -_-lol if they haven't gotten the memo that eGCs exist then you can tell them to call corporate or simply check the Staples website

I redeemed mine yesterday. The manager always thinks I'm up to something and had to come over to see what I was doing. He looked over the eGCs, but didn't say anything since they were legit. I still hate him for doing that though.

Kev

My local Groupon page says SOLD OUT!

Same here, when I redeem this along with the 20% bag coupon, the cashier was like "Guess you are not paying for anything, huh?" I replied back and said "That's Right".

Thanks OP. Combined with the 20% offer and got a much needed office chair (and it was already discounted heavily).

No problem with ShopDiscover & copy/paste

You've Earned Additional CashBack Bonus Through ShopDiscover
Groupon 6/19/2013 $2.50


an apology from staples
Disclaimer
jatan1986 said:   gd78 said:   When I redeemed this at the store, the manager didn't know what it was and accused me of printing out "fake coupons" -_-lol if they haven't gotten the memo that eGCs exist then you can tell them to call corporate or simply check the Staples website

I ended up talking to that manager's boss about how she told me my gift card was a "fake coupon."

She was in a HUGE hurry to apologize

They deserve the kudos for this

gd78 said:   When I redeemed this at the store, the manager didn't know what it was and accused me of printing out "fake coupons" -_-My cashier complained to me that I should have given her the "coupon" earlier and she couldn't take it now that I was paying. I pointed out that it was a gift card and she tried it and obviously it worked, but still tried to throw away the piece of paper even though there was still money left on it.

This is back
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

valid thru midnight CDT.

archena said:   This is back
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

valid thru midnight CDT.


OOS

jolapo said:   archena said:   This is back
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

valid thru midnight CDT.


OOS


No still available

archena said:   jolapo said:   archena said:   This is back
http://www.groupon.com/deals/staples

valid thru midnight CDT.


OOS


No still available


No, they are NOT still available. When you click on the link it says over 25,000 sold and they are SOLD OUT.

The were available and are now OOS again.

This deal sold out at:
5:14PM CDT
06/26/2013

RicheyRock said:   peepsiemom said:   Stop announcing that you got one. NOBODY CARES. Congratulations. It's not an accomplishment and it's not YMMV. Cluttering up the thread with "n41 thanks" makes it hard to cull out any useful info.

Did you get one?


Are you still in summer school at the junior high?

peepsiemom said:   Stop announcing that you got one. NOBODY CARES. Congratulations. It's not an accomplishment and it's not YMMV. Cluttering up the thread with "n41 thanks" makes it hard to cull out any useful info.

What if >1 ?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.