• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Ad: 06/23-06/29: Kingston 16GB Flash Drive $9, $2 Photo Ppr,$3 Colored Ppr after SER, 10% back in SR wyp $75 of HP ink or any 2 HP toners and more

http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?storeid=2415704...

•Kingston® 16GB USB flash drive [Staples.com] $8.99
•Brother® P-Touch® PTH100 labeler $19.99

Staples® photo plus 4" x 6" paper, gloss, 60/pack [Staples.com] $2 after SER($9.99 - $7.99 easy rebate = $2) LIMIT 4 rebates

Staples® Pastels 8.5" x 11" colored paper $3 after SER($8.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $3) - Assorted SKUs LIMIT 4 REBATES

Staples® handheld 1-hole punch $1
•Scotch® super glue gel, 4/pack [Staples.com] $2
•Sparkle Giant pick-a-size paper towels, 8 rolls [Staples.com] $5.99
•Nexus 7 tablet — 16GB $179 + 5% SR
•Samsung® Galaxy™ Tab 2 tablet $169.99
•25% off all Franklin Covey, Heritage, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Samsonite business cases
•Microsoft® Streets and Trips 2013 [Staples.com] $19.99

thnx bluguy-sd

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

label maker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nope forgot about it. I see how it got flagged though. When she scanned the 15% pass, and then I declined buying it, she... (more)

sneakers (Jul. 01, 2013 @ 10:13p) |

If you look at the receipt, it should list all the coupons applied both under the individual item and at the end. Just ... (more)

Danzilla (Jul. 01, 2013 @ 10:46p) |

Sounds like it's time for a return and on to the next deal.

Dano

DanoMcGarret (Jul. 01, 2013 @ 11:37p) |

The version of the coupons for photo paper and colored paper in the coupon wallet at StaplesRewardsCenter and the App do not mention limit 1, so use those instead and maybe avoid a hassle.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting - not much this weeka (again) but perhaps they will issue some coupons to sweeten the pot.

Dano

So do we expect the 20% EcoBag coupon to work on Sun-Mon? Could mean FAR photo paper, but might be harder to pull off than with typical coupons.

drjofis said:   So do we expect the 20% EcoBag coupon to work on Sun-Mon? Could mean FAR photo paper, but might be harder to pull off than with typical coupons.Don't remember use past expiration but do remember as you said from previous bag coupons that it will be difficult to employ as all the cashiers know it expires on Saturday.

I would think that Tuesday's coupons would be for either FAR photo paper or FAR pastels.

prikindel said:   I would think that Tuesday's coupons would be for either FAR photo paper or FAR pastels.FAR pastel and FAR photo paper and FAR Hammermill ream paper. http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COU...

Hammermill isn't even in the ad? That's unusual.

mathfaster said:   prikindel said:   I would think that Tuesday's coupons would be for either FAR photo paper or FAR pastels.FAR pastel and FAR photo paper and FAR Hammermill ream paper. http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WEEKLY:COU...And Staples delivers the goods again!

Dano

Do we think the Hammermill is a mistake? The ad shows Staples Multipurpose paper for $3.99 AR, not Hammermill Copy Plus which is what the coupon is for.

my4mainecoons said:   Do we think the Hammermill is a mistake? The ad shows Staples Multipurpose paper for $3.99 AR, not Hammermill Copy Plus which is what the coupon is for.Don't know until you buy it. But the sku on the coupon corresponds to the Hammermill. Think I will wait until Tuesday when the bar coded coupons come out.

my4mainecoons said:   Do we think the Hammermill is a mistake? The ad shows Staples Multipurpose paper for $3.99 AR, not Hammermill Copy Plus which is what the coupon is for.Hammermill "coupon" is an NI-SKU to trigger the full price SER.

Really regretting not loading up on free money (buy $50 GC, get $10 free). The deal ended before I pulled the trigger.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Do we think the Hammermill is a mistake? The ad shows Staples Multipurpose paper for $3.99 AR, not Hammermill Copy Plus which is what the coupon is for.
Hammermill "coupon" is an NI-SKU to trigger the full price SER.

So there's FASER Hammermill, $3.99 ASER Staples Multipurpose and FASER pastels & photo paper this week?  Is it the end of a fiscal quarter? 

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Really regretting not loading up on free money (buy $50 GC, get $10 free). The deal ended before I pulled the trigger.

If you had been shopping at RA you would have loaded up on HI gc and converted them to Staples gc...

my4mainecoons said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Do we think the Hammermill is a mistake? The ad shows Staples Multipurpose paper for $3.99 AR, not Hammermill Copy Plus which is what the coupon is for.
Hammermill "coupon" is an NI-SKU to trigger the full price SER.

So there's FASER Hammermill, $3.99 ASER Staples Multipurpose and FASER pastels & photo paper this week?  Is it the end of a fiscal quarter? 
Nope. 2nd quarter for Staples ends around last Saturday in July.

Photo & colored paper coupons are showing up on rewards coupon wallet (online and also in Staples app)

jatan1986 said:   Photo & colored paper coupons are showing up on rewards coupon wallet (online and also in Staples app)Yes, and NO LIMIT on the ones in Rewards coupon wallet.

mathfaster said:   
jatan1986 said:   Photo & colored paper coupons are showing up on rewards coupon wallet (online and also in Staples app)
Yes, and NO LIMIT on the ones in Rewards coupon wallet.

and they have bar codes; so why is it so hard to put bar codes on the other ones?

Has anyone had the 6/15/13 rebates rejected by Parago? I submitted on 6/15/1 and just received an invalid submission
email. Chat rep said tranaction ID I submitted was wrong ( I checked and it was correct) and requested I type in the ID. Entered the same number and rep now says rebate will be processed. Asked him where the error was since it was the same info as before and he stated the ID he was looking at showed 051513 purchase date.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone had the 6/15/13 rebates rejected by Parago? I submitted on 6/15/1 and just received an invalid submission
email. Chat rep said tranaction ID I submitted was wrong ( I checked and it was correct) and requested I type in the ID. Entered the same number and rep now says rebate will be processed. Asked him where the error was since it was the same info as before and he stated the ID he was looking at showed 051513 purchase date.

Dano

I have on a few ocassions transposed #'s from my receipt which took in the system, but then got rejected since "no matching items" were found. That could be what happened here, or some very rare glitch with the purchase date as you state. First I've heard of that issue.

MISTERCHEAP said:   DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone had the 6/15/13 rebates rejected by Parago? I submitted on 6/15/1 and just received an invalid submission

Dano

I have on a few ocassions transposed #'s from my receipt which took in the system, but then got rejected since "no matching items" were found. That could be what happened here, or some very rare glitch with the purchase date as you state. First I've heard of that issue.
I figured I had transposed the digits - easy to do - but doesn't look like the error. I post the results when I get an update.

Dano

Does anyone know... does it matter when they enter these types of coupons? Like, do they have to enter item, coupon, item, coupon, etc.... or just all in a bunch at the end and the computer figures it all out?

Danzilla said:   Does anyone know... does it matter when they enter these types of coupons? Like, do they have to enter item, coupon, item, coupon, etc.... or just all in a bunch at the end and the computer figures it all out?I believe they are required to enter all items before they do coupons, followed by rewards, followed by mfg coupon.

Hammermill® 8.5" x 11" Copy Plus® Copy Paper, Ream. - Item no. 122408 - Apply 866957 as a NI-SKU - Rebate Offer Number 13-71541 Rebate Limit 1 - Coupon Limit 1

mathfaster said:   Danzilla said:   Does anyone know... does it matter when they enter these types of coupons? Like, do they have to enter item, coupon, item, coupon, etc.... or just all in a bunch at the end and the computer figures it all out?I believe they are required to enter all items before they do coupons, followed by rewards, followed by mfg coupon.

And rewards must go BEFORE other payments (eg, GCs, CCs, cash).

labboypro said:   mathfaster said:   Danzilla said:   Does anyone know... does it matter when they enter these types of coupons? Like, do they have to enter item, coupon, item, coupon, etc.... or just all in a bunch at the end and the computer figures it all out?I believe they are required to enter all items before they do coupons, followed by rewards, followed by mfg coupon.

And rewards must go BEFORE other payments (eg, GCs, CCs, cash).

I have a question: Is the $10 off $50 coupon (listed in another thread this week) considered as manufacturing coupon? And if so, since the mfg coupon has to be applied at the last, in this case, $50+ worth of FAER items would net less than $50 after the FAER coupons, wouldn't the $10/50 coupon be disqualified then?

niniss said:   
I have a question: Is the $10 off $50 coupon (listed in another thread this week) considered as manufacturing coupon? And if so, since the mfg coupon has to be applied at the last, in this case, $50+ worth of FAER items would net less than $50 after the FAER coupons, wouldn't the $10/50 coupon be disqualified then?

The $10/$50 is a Staples, ie store coupon.  Manufacturer coupons are coupons from company that manufactures the item you're purchasing, eg. a Proctor & Gamble coupon for Bounty or Folgers, a 3M coupon for Scotch tape. 
If you buy $50 worth of stuff you use your Staples/store coupons first including the $10/$50 and the paper coupons.  If Hammermill had a coupon you would use that last.  We used to do that when we had HP paper deals and there was a HP paper coupon (put out by HP).

my4mainecoons said:   niniss said:   

The $10/$50 is a Staples, ie store coupon.  Manufacturer coupons are coupons from company that manufactures the item you're purchasing, eg. a Proctor & Gamble coupon for Bounty or Folgers, a 3M coupon for Scotch tape

That was what i thought until a couple of months ago when i used a $10 off $75 Office Depot coupon at Staples (to price match) and the store assistant manager told me that was a mfg coupon. I wasn't sure if he knew what he's talking about until i saw it on my receipt, that the coupon was listed at the bottom as "mfg coupon." So i said to myself "ok i learned something new."

niniss said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
niniss said:   

The $10/$50 is a Staples, ie store coupon.  Manufacturer coupons are coupons from company that manufactures the item you're purchasing, eg. a Proctor & Gamble coupon for Bounty or Folgers, a 3M coupon for Scotch tape

That was what i thought until a couple of months ago when i used a $10 off $75 Office Depot coupon at Staples (to price match) and the store assistant manager told me that was a mfg coupon. I wasn't sure if he knew what he's talking about until i saw it on my receipt, that the coupon was listed at the bottom as "mfg coupon." So i said to myself "ok i learned something new."

He didn't know what he was talking about.  The OD coupon is a store coupon, its an OD store coupon but your store choses to apply it as a manufacturer coupon instead of a competitor coupon so it can subtract it at the end. 

my4mainecoons said:   niniss said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
niniss said:   

He didn't know what he was talking about.  The OD coupon is a store coupon, its an OD store coupon but your store choses to apply it as a manufacturer coupon instead of a competitor coupon so it can subtract it at the end. 

Happened again today. Bought 4 paste paper, 4 photo paper and 1 Hammermill paper. The check out girl messed up my FAER coupons (she rang 2 times instead of 4 times even though she agreed to ring the coupon 4 times) so the same assistant manager was called. This time not only the $15/$75 OD coupon was treated as mfg coupon my $20 rewards coupon was also entered as mfg coupon. So i ended up paying the 10% tax on my rewards coupon too.

niniss said:   Happened again today. Bought 4 paste paper, 4 photo paper and 1 Hammermill paper. The check out girl messed up my FAER coupons (she rang 2 times instead of 4 times even though she agreed to ring the coupon 4 times) so the same assistant manager was called. This time not only the $15/$75 OD coupon was treated as mfg coupon my $20 rewards coupon was also entered as mfg coupon. So i ended up paying the 10% tax on my rewards coupon too.

You just confirmed that the AM has no idea what they're doing.  I don't know if its someone new or what.  You shouldn't have to pay tax on your Rewards.  If you're going to shop there regularly and don't mind "flying high" then talk to the SM.  If SM doesn't know how to do it correctly then its a bigger problem. 

my4mainecoons said:   niniss said:   Happened again today. Bought 4 paste paper, 4 photo paper and 1 Hammermill paper. The check out girl messed up my FAER coupons (she rang 2 times instead of 4 times even though she agreed to ring the coupon 4 times) so the same assistant manager was called. This time not only the $15/$75 OD coupon was treated as mfg coupon my $20 rewards coupon was also entered as mfg coupon. So i ended up paying the 10% tax on my rewards coupon too.

You just confirmed that the AM has no idea what they're doing.  I don't know if its someone new or what.  You shouldn't have to pay tax on your Rewards.  If you're going to shop there regularly and don't mind "flying high" then talk to the SM.  If SM doesn't know how to do it correctly then its a bigger problem. 

I'm not sure how long this person has been working there, but he's been AM for only a few months. I don't shop Staples often enough to ask for SM. Thanks for your advice though!

niniss said:   my4mainecoons said:   niniss said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
niniss said:   

Happened again today. Bought 4 paste paper, 4 photo paper and 1 Hammermill paper. The check out girl messed up my FAER coupons (she rang 2 times instead of 4 times even though she agreed to ring the coupon 4 times) so the same assistant manager was called. This time not only the $15/$75 OD coupon was treated as mfg coupon my $20 rewards coupon was also entered as mfg coupon. So i ended up paying the 10% tax on my rewards coupon too.

actually, if that happened, you could have just walked out with your stuff and still had a valid rewards check. there's no way that check would have been redeemed by them entering it as a manu coupon.

[Q=MISTERCHEAP;17827953 actually, if that happened, y]]ou could have just walked out with your stuff and still had a valid rewards check. there's no way that check would have been redeemed by them entering it as a manu coupon.

Well, I gave the coupon to them and I saw him manually entered the coupon codes. I just checked my receipt and my coupon codes (some long digits) is on there.

niniss said:   [Q=MISTERCHEAP;17827953 actually, if that happened, y]]]ou could have just walked out with your stuff and still had a valid rewards check. there's no way that check would have been redeemed by them entering it as a manu coupon.

Well, I gave the coupon to them and I saw him manually entered the coupon codes. I just checked my receipt and my coupon codes (some long digits) is on there.

doesn't mean a thing. if it's showing as a "manu coupon" on the bottom of your receipt and NOT as a rewards statement, then the value of it likely is still there.

I would check the balance of that check on the Staples rewards site to see if it was acutally deducted.

keep in mind that it can be days before site updates

my4mainecoons said:   keep in mind that it can be days before site updates

we aren't talking about earning rewards here Maine, talking about determining if a rewards check is valid. You can do a mock order at Staples.com and enter the check # to see if it's valid. If actually redeemed at the store, the 16 digit code won't work any longer online. But if they actually applied his check as a manu coupon to that order, entering the code as a manu coupon won't deduct the value. If has to show as a "REWARDS STATEMENT", my guess is, he still has $40 or whatever the amount was on that check.

MISTERCHEAP said:   my4mainecoons said:   keep in mind that it can be days before site updates

we aren't talking about earning rewards here Maine, talking about determining if a rewards check is valid. You can do a mock order at Staples.com and enter the check # to see if it's valid. If actually redeemed at the store, the 16 digit code won't work any longer online. But if they actually applied his check as a manu coupon to that order, entering the code as a manu coupon won't deduct the value. If has to show as a "REWARDS STATEMENT", my guess is, he still has $40 or whatever the amount was on that check.

The check amount was actually for $19.65. Not sure how to do a mock order on Staples.com because I don't have the check # to test as the store took the check and of course i had deleted the rewards email long time ago. I actually don't use my rewards account (signed in once or twice back when i first joined the program last Oct or so) enough to know that I can view my rewards info online. I guess i will have to figure out my log on info and check it out. Thank you all for the knowledge.

I figured it out. thanks
-------------

I just entered my Staples rebates and I am short on the photo paper (rebate amt approved is 25.95) and pastel paper (18.56). They took off 4 coupons on both the pastel and photo paper. I did not use any other coupons. I can't figure out where they are coming up with these numbers??? Thank you

Skipping 8 Messages...
sneakers said:   Nope forgot about it. I see how it got flagged though. When she scanned the 15% pass, and then I declined buying it, she must have deleted the 15% off item by item and missed the last entry which was the Hammerhill and that's where I got the 1.09 discount off Hammerhill (the coupon was supposed to generate a FAR form) and then their system flags the 15% off the entire order even though I paid full price on all the other items. Nice coding.Sounds like it's time for a return and on to the next deal.

Dano

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.