• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
saltoricco said:   Picked mine up. Clerk said she'd signed out already 5 of these today. The lower unit is perfect as mobile project cart. Upper unit goes somewhere else. Thanks for the tip, one of the better deals lately!

Thanks for the idea, I may split mine up as well.

Picked it up last night, was waiting at the customer service desk. The quality is good. I wasn't being exceptionally careful during assembly and nothing got bent or dented, every drawer and lock works, the cabinet doors are lined up correctly. It's definitely worth $50 and perfect for most home owners and small time mechanics.

OOO at El Paso TX

Ordered in 3 different locations - all ended up being cancelled. Trying one more that is 35 miles away, trying to pick up two. Fingers crossed!

Thanks OP, In for one and some Furnace filters to use the JuneHD code. Pick up the cabinet and free ship the filters. Hope they don't cancel as I won't be able to pick this up until Monday

Surprisingly nice little unit, especially for the price!
Assembly was easy and supplied fasteners were good quality, with pre-drilled holes in the right spots (ahem, Sears).
Thanks for the post FW!

Can you get Home Depot to honor the 10% Military Discount when you pick it up?

Ended picking up a pair of these, not bad for $106 even if I had to drive 30 miles to get them!

yep - they have always honored my military discount when I pick-up.

Bought one, even though it's sitting outside until I cut a pipe and move the pressure tank over so this will fit in our wellhouse, because we don't have anyplace else for it, even though my wife will complain about having the water off for half a day just so I can conglomerate all my tools into one place.

Now showing $85 each.

Picked mine up in Nashville today. They showed 7 in stock when I ordered Saturday. The box was bigger than I expected and just barely fit in the back of my Escape.

Thanks OP

Now $85 dollars and of course they have them in stock now.

I put my HDX together without too much difficulty. Some of the pre-punched holes were a little small for the sheet metal screws used to assemble the unit.

I did go to Wal-Mart and buy some red rubberized shelf liner in a 12" x 120" roll. Cut it to fit in the five drawers and the top compartment. Keeps the tools from sliding around and I think it adds a higher end look to the chest for less than $5 spent.
Cheers

Wizard83 said:   I did go to Wal-Mart and buy some red rubberized shelf liner in a 12" x 120" roll. Cut it to fit in the five drawers and the top compartment. Keeps the tools from sliding around and I think it adds a higher end look to the chest for less than $5 spent.
Cheers

I didn't know Wal-Mart carried those, and for a pretty good price even! Thanks for the tip. I put a plywood top on it, a bit wider than the box so you can clamp stuff to it, and another shelf board inside: http://i.imgur.com/yQHTzXx.jpg . The wheels don't swivel too well. Will probably replace them.

saltoricco said:   Wizard83 said:   I did go to Wal-Mart and buy some red rubberized shelf liner in a 12" x 120" roll. Cut it to fit in the five drawers and the top compartment. Keeps the tools from sliding around and I think it adds a higher end look to the chest for less than $5 spent.
Cheers

I didn't know Wal-Mart carried those, and for a pretty good price even! Thanks for the tip. I put a plywood top on it, a bit wider than the box so you can clamp stuff to it, and another shelf board inside: http://i.imgur.com/yQHTzXx.jpg . The wheels don't swivel too well. Will probably replace them.

Nice plane!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014