40% off kitchenaid.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurb stand mixer link - http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/-%5BRKP26M1XOB%5D-400148/RKP26M1X...

Outlet link - http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/more-ways-to-shop-1/outlet-3/1020...

Coupon Code - 4PGAKA
The code is for 40% your total purchase.

I've been told that Coupon works on new items as well.
Also e b a t e s has 4% for shopKitchenAid.

Member Summary

kitchenaid
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is it dead? I keep getting "Error: The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again... (more)

SoCal1 (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 12:47p) |

i believe it dead now. It let me place one first thing this morning but it seems to have died now.

lovelybones (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 2:35p) |

Wow, by the time I get the alert, it's already dead.

PAtton (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 2:50p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bad links.

jcantanixon said:   bad links.fixed I think. Sorry.
Yes it is fixed! Hard to post from my iPhone.

I REALLY hate to thread crap BUT............. I own a $4,000 KitchenAid Refrigerator that is a POS.

Thank you. I ordered the food grinder attachment for my KA mixer:
Order Subtotal: $39.99
Discount:
($16.00)
Tax: $2.29
Shipping: $2.00
Order Total: $28.28

Does anyone know if the kitchen aid mixer's outlet plug works for country outside of the US?

alicequeenbeaumont said:   Does anyone know if the kitchen aid mixer's outlet plug works for country outside of the US?

plugs various different widely among different countries. voltage and frequency are different too.

alicequeenbeaumont said:   Does anyone know if the kitchen aid mixer's outlet plug works for country outside of the US?depending on voltage used outside of us. USA uses 120V and majority of other countries uses 220V. you might have to buy a converter.

zapy said:   I REALLY hate to thread crap BUT............. I own a $4,000 KitchenAid Refrigerator that is a POS.wow 4K for a refrigerator? you are too rich for fatwallet folks. btw, this is for small appliances and kitchenaid small appliances are da bomb! 40% off is a steal!

WashingtonState said:   Thank you. I ordered the food grinder attachment for my KA mixer:
Order Subtotal: $39.99
Discount:
($16.00)
Tax: $2.29
Shipping: $2.00
Order Total: $28.28

The n00b Thanks you.

GOD, I needed this a few months ago!!! For those that need a mixer, the refurbished Artisan in Green Apple ends up being about $123 with the coupon.Cheap mixer You're welcome!

You can get a refurbished Pro 500 stand mixer for a little over $100. Quite a steal.

THANKS! Picked up a nice mixer for a wedding gift for the fall! Couldn't come at a better time. Repped.

scott78945 said:   THANKS! Picked up a nice mixer for a wedding gift for the fall! Couldn't come at a better time. Repped.

You're welcome. It feels nice to know I could help.

I'm in for a couple of attachments for my mixer. Thanks!!

I have a dumb n00b question. I see that it now says This topic is also a Best Deal below my post, what does that mean? Also, I guess its not in the running for a black Friday shirt, I don't think it's an affiliated retailer?

lovelybones said:   I have a dumb n00b question. I see that it now says This topic is also a Best Deal below my post, what does that mean? Also, I guess its not in the running for a black Friday shirt, I don't think it's an affiliated retailer?

Best Deals are topics that have been selected to display on the FatWallet Homepage. Unfortunately you are correct about Kitchenaid not being and affiliated retailer as I am not seeing a store page for it under Cash Back Stores page; Still a great offer though! Thank you for posting.

Wemic said:   Best Deals are topics that have been selected to display on the FatWallet Homepage. Unfortunately you are correct about Kitchenaid not being and affiliated retailer as I am not seeing a store page for it under Cash Back Stores.Thank you for your reply. I feel honored to be on the front page as a n00b. ((big hugs)) As far as the shirt...Sob..Sob..they are cute shirts.

Looks like a great deal, unfortunately I got this message "Error: Sorry, This product is not available in your zip code." on every item I wanted (my zip code is 34219 - Parrish, FL). I got the same result when I used 48098 - Troy, MI.

I got the same thing. I just changed the color and had no problems.

Thanks, got a food processor and a hand blender. It's like BOGO free

is anyone else getting this error?

"An error has occurred while attempting to process your order. Please check back later. "

I can't check out the items that i want.

kemistry said:   is anyone else getting this error?

"An error has occurred while attempting to process your order. Please check back later. "

I can't check out the items that i want.

Did your credit card company trigger a fraud alert?

I tried to buy them with two different cards.

I just placed order #2 for a Xmas gift for my sister with no issues.

zapy said:   I REALLY hate to thread crap BUT............. I own a $4,000 KitchenAid Refrigerator that is a POS.

I own a $2,200 KitchenAid refrigerator that has also been terrible.

I got that error message too, but kept on trying then it worked!

Just tried and got ERROR: PROMOTION CODE "4PGAKA", EXPIRED 06/20/2013. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE SHOPPING CART TO REMOVE THE PROMOTION CODE TO BE ABLE TO PLACE THE ORDER.

Code appears to be dead. It actually took the discount in my shopping cart, but when I got to the shipping method page it would not load the page stating that the code expired on 6/20 and the promo would have to be removed to continue in the buying process.

Thanks anyway OP! I was just a little late on this one.

lovelybones said:   

=Wemic;17814371]Thank you for your reply. I feel honored to be on the front page as a n00b. ((big hugs)) As far as the shirt...Sob..Sob..they are cute shirts.

Well, don't give up! The contest doesn't end until July 16th. Keep posting. Even if you only post deals 1/10th as good as this, you should earn a t-shirt in no time.

Disclaimer: helping your fellow FWers (if not earning badges) should be thanks enough for posting.

Awwwww thank you for the encouragement.

Is it dead? I keep getting "Error: The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again."

Checked code twice made sure it was all caps and tried it with IE and FF

SoCal1 said:   Is it dead? I keep getting "Error: The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again."

Checked code twice made sure it was all caps and tried it with IE and FF
i believe it dead now. It let me place one first thing this morning but it seems to have died now.

Wow, by the time I get the alert, it's already dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014