Kohls: FILA running shoes - $21 AC-Kohls CC

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% coupon: SUNNY30
Free shipping: SHIPFREE4U


Mens

Womens

Member Summary

Kohls: FILA running shoes
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for a pair....thx.

needed a pair for my son, thanks!

Can the coupon code be used at a B&M register? Anyone ever tried this?

I bought a pair about 6 months ago and they are some what comfortable. Its very light. However, it lasted only about 5 months. The fabric on the heel ripped and it scratching my back heel. Not bad for $21. Would probably purchase another pair.

HKSturboKid said:   I bought a pair about 6 months ago and they are some what comfortable. Its very light. However, it lasted only about 5 months. The fabric on the heel ripped and it scratching my back heel. Not bad for $21. Would probably purchase another pair.

Agreed. They're not of the highest quality materials. FILA are usually nicely styled though and if not given too much wear and tear can last a while. If you really want something that will be durable, however, FILA isn't it.

If you've not bought them before, be aware that they run narrow.

In for one..thanks..

MrWizzard said:   HKSturboKid said:   I bought a pair about 6 months ago and they are some what comfortable. Its very light. However, it lasted only about 5 months. The fabric on the heel ripped and it scratching my back heel. Not bad for $21. Would probably purchase another pair.

Agreed. They're not of the highest quality materials. FILA are usually nicely styled though and if not given too much wear and tear can last a while. If you really want something that will be durable, however, FILA isn't it.

If you've not bought them before, be aware that they run narrow.


thanks for the tip, I need wide shoes so usuaully go with new balance, Nike or asics has a few in wider dimensions as well.

suuave said:   Can the coupon code be used at a B&M register? Anyone ever tried this?

I believe that requires a different bar coded coupon.

One of those running shoes that dont look ugly. Appreciate it!

suuave said:   Can the coupon code be used at a B&M register? Anyone ever tried this?How about you try it, and report back?
While you are at it, try it at Target as well.

thanks

Upping the post count.

green

Got mine yesterday and they were a little too small. I took them back to the store and exchanged them for 1 full size larger. They fit and look great now. I just ordered another pair as a spare.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014