• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% off All AT&T Smartphones Priced from $0.99-$199.99 (Including iPhones) @ AT&T Wireless - 50% off

*Requires New 2 Year Contract with Qual Voice and Data or Mobile Share Plan.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

50% off All AT&T Smartphones Priced from $0.99-$199.99 (Including iPhones)
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got mine. Wasn't eligible for upgrade for another month so they gave me a $100 credit so I could order the phone for ... (more)

lynxis (Jun. 25, 2013 @ 1:53a) |

Great deal thanks to the OP I just ordered 2 S4s for $199.
Mistadeal maybe something went wrong when you ordered but I we... (more)

amzgspider (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 11:07p) |

Great deal on the S4. Just wish the 32GB version was available through this offer.

EDIT: Does anyone know when this offer... (more)

munkyxtc (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 8:05a) |

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › AT&T
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like the same price when I added to the cart. HTC one is 199.99. Are you sure this isn't the deal where you have to trade in a phone which has been going on for the past 2-3 months?

Worked for me when I added HTC One. Also worked for iPhone 5.

Fine print says: "Trade-in not req'd for instant discount but can trade-in eligible devices online to receive AT&T Promotion Card."

So you got the HTC one down to 99??

yep - 50% off worked on blackberry- shows up after you go through checkout at the last step.

since you need a new contract to do this ... it should be in the title.
(yes i bought my phone out right at an att store and 50% off is a hot deal bit not so much when u consider the cost of a new contract)

Can't get it to work with in-store pickup.

Ahhh. New Contract... I was doing upgrade.. That could be the issue there!

Only a good deal if you want a contract phone. Better to go Straight Talk and keep your old phone.

Thanks.. just got an S4 for $100 with an upgrade

i need samsung mega... cant wait

Got 2 Samsung S4 phones on new plan for me and my wife saved $200 today on this deal. Switching from Sprint. Was planning to do it on 7/2 the day my current contract ends with Sprint. Instead, will just wait to port my numbers on 7/2.

Phones were $100 ea. Getting corporate discount of 19% Also got another $25 off because of the corporate discount thing. So out the door $175 plus tax for 2 phones. Basically made the upfront cost be the same as T-Mobile.

great

FYI.. This works even for Month to Month Contract too...

msakthivel said:   FYI.. This works even for Month to Month Contract too...

How is that?

Edit: chrome can suck sometimes.

Holy geez, this is a deal.

???

How?? Post link, please.

ATT Cart
Disclaimer
Just go thru the link and Choose Phone and select Month to Month and add to Cart.
Only thing is You need to pay one month to cancel service and Credit check will be run.

msakthivel said:   Just go thru the link and Choose Phone and select Month to Month and add to Cart.
Only thing is You need to pay one month to cancel service and Credit check will be run.

Very nice deal to get high end phones for half price...and then switch to one of the AT&T MVNOs or even Go Phone...
Too bad I'm still on a contract with TMO....
Really wish I could jump on this deal

I've been needing to upgrade my smartphone.

The catch is the month to month pricing doesn't work on the iPhone. Only other devices.

outtawhack said:   The catch is the month to month pricing doesn't work on the iPhone. Only other devices.
It works with Optimus G Pro, HTC One, and S4, which are all much better devices than iPhones.
Of course, if you already bought into the Apple ecosystem then they may not work for you.
Otherwise there is really no good reason to pick up overpriced and inferior iPhones.

Month to Month not working anymore for instore pickup. Online orders may get cancelled when they figure out the glitch?

Since technically for a month to month plan, we are paying the acutal cost of the phone (consider a normal day with out this 50%off deal), can we just return the service for that month (without making any calls or data usage) and continue to have the phone? Does ATT allow that?

it says activation waived, but for upgrade, it still shows a $36 fee, any way to waive the fee for upgrade contract?

I did this but it required a 2 year contract plan not a prepaid plan. Isn't there an early termination fee if i pick the two year plan? I picked the phone with month to month but the prepaid plans do not pop up just the contract plans. Can anyone help please

ATT Chat
Disclaimer
Did chat with the ATT customer support reg month to month and contract requirement. Here's what they said.

mistadeal said:   Can't get it to work with in-store pickup.

Same here... this is crap, I cannot stay at home at wait for UPS / FedEx to come in..

Dammit, AT&T really making it super hard to order from their website.

I entered a DIFFERENT shipping address and at the "Confirmation" page, everything is messed up. The shipping address have the correct street but uses my apartment number, like this:

Home: 123 Main Street, Apt 100
Shipping: 567 Wall Street, Apt 100 (it should be 300)

The webpage just keep copying the Home apartment, no matter what I do. FIrefox, Safari, IE, Chrome.

You might want to go over to slick%deals.net they have a long discussion about this. You will need to cancel the service plan within 3 days as per the contract

If I get the phone via month to month plan, is(will) the phone unlocked?

qqbear1 said:   If I get the phone via month to month plan, is(will) the phone unlocked?

It will not be unlocked out-of-the-box, but you can unlock it pretty easily with the following instructions: LINKIFIED

thanks but I am aiming the HTC one, is there any way to unlock it or will AT&T unlcok it for me since it's a month to month plan?

Wife's phone was stolen last Sunday & had to go in Monday & get a new one. I wonder if I go back to the store if I can get a refund from what I paid last week & the sale price this week?

msakthivel said:   Just go thru the link and Choose Phone and select Month to Month and add to Cart.

Thanks, month to month not showing 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S4 not just Apple Iphones. I must of missed out.

SGS4
Disclaimer
dwsscs said:   msakthivel said:   Just go thru the link and Choose Phone and select Month to Month and add to Cart.

Thanks, month to month not showing 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S4 not just Apple Iphones. I must of missed out.

You can only see it in the cart. See attached.

I must resist the temptation.

In store pickup only works for DC and Chicago areas.

Month to month orders will be cancelled. Front page says requires new 2 year contract for 50% off.

mistadeal said:   In store pickup only works for DC and Chicago areas.

Month to month orders will be cancelled. Front page says requires new 2 year contract for 50% off.

... you know not what you are talking about... got shipment on my order for two S III's already...

looks like att removed the month-to-month option at this point...

Skipping 6 Messages...
Great deal on the S4. Just wish the 32GB version was available through this offer.

EDIT: Does anyone know when this offer ends? I want to get my inlaws to upgrade; however, they are out of town right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014