• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
BigFatCat said:   mistadeal said:   In store pickup only works for DC and Chicago areas.

Month to month orders will be cancelled. Front page says requires new 2 year contract for 50% off.

... you know not what you are talking about... got shipment on my order for two S III's already...

- maybe you slipped through the system.

I tried to order 2 S4's early on (before some morans posted about it on SD and here) and got the following email:

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

Ugh..I am not eligible for an upgrade right now.

So this deal doesn't work with in-store pick up? I'm leaving the state in a week and don't know if it'll be here by the time I leave.

I got mine. Wasn't eligible for upgrade for another month so they gave me a $100 credit so I could order the phone for $199.

Great deal thanks to the OP I just ordered 2 S4s for $199.
Mistadeal maybe something went wrong when you ordered but I went to check upgrade checked off the two numbers and added the S4s to the cart and everything has gone through just fine I got an E-mail with order number and tracking info.

Great deal on the S4. Just wish the 32GB version was available through this offer.

EDIT: Does anyone know when this offer ends? I want to get my inlaws to upgrade; however, they are out of town right now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014