• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logitech Z313 Bundle
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note rebate requirements:

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
The product must be activated prior to rebate redemption. Activation will require a valid credit card however your subscription may be cancelled at
anytime. Total Defense will verify that the product has been activated.

thanks, op

Smells fishy to me.
Activation requires a valid credit card in order to establish your software subscription. Subscription fees will be
automatically charged to your account upon expiration of the initial term.
It does not state how much for the Subscription fees and how long the term is.

Not worth waiting on the rebate, although the products are great, I have the keyboard and mouse and they're great! you can get the keyboard an mouse for about $20 and the spekers for about $20, so it's a $40 hardware value for $10.

just my $.02. I did one of this Anti Virus deal with WD 1TB portable drive few months back. I got my rebate within a month or so. Once you get the Rebate and use it. you can cancel the subscription since they dont start charging you until the start of the second year. Also you can call your CC and tell them block this company if they try to charge you. Hope this helps.

Or just use a rebate card you have lying around. They just do a dollar authorization, which will drop off in a week or two. Then cash out the card and no CC worries. Don't forget to cancel auto-renewal anyways.

All the hardware is refurb... deal breaker!

Good catch, I didn't even see that until you mentioned it.

TigerDirect website said: Product Details
Logitech Speaker System Z313 BundleThis Bundle Includes:

Logitech Speaker System Z313 - 2x Satellites, 1x Subwoofer, Control Pod, Refurbished (980-00382-RB)
Logitech Wireless Desktop MK320 Keyboard - USB range extender, Reburished (920-002836-RB)
Total Defense Premium ISS Bundle E

Not a dealbreaker for everyone, but good to let people know what they're getting.

$ 9.99 rebate, but there is $ 7.81 shipping. The key is refurbished hardware level, and this is my concern.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014