• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HDE Universal 360-Degree Car GPS Dashboard Holder Mount for iPad @ Amazon - $5.00
was $14.99
shipping adds $2.99

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

"Compatible with iPad, GPS, DVD, TV, large smartphones, and other portable devices"

Looks interesting since it can be used with multiple devices. No reviews.

^ because anything with the "i" is cool and jack up the price by x5. LOL

$8 is pretty good. Usually GPS holder like this run around $12. But IMO tablet is too huge for windshield.

WorkerAnt said:   ^ because anything with the "i" is cool and jack up the price by x5. LOL
your logic doesn't make sense - this is not a "i" branded product - it is a $15 windshield mount that holds multiple devices that is now marked down to $5 - where do you get any figure of jacking the price up x5 in this thread?
if you were trying to do math - you failed - it would be x3
but still even at $15 this is a bargain - I have searched for a mount for my touchpad and my ipad among other things and prices were easily over $50 - now that's an inflated price!

WorkerAnt said:   ^ because anything with the "i" is cool and jack up the price by x5. LOL

Well its only $5. Are you saying they should charge $0?

How well does it work?

lemonhead said:   your logic doesn't make sense - this is not a "i" branded product

cause U didn't read carefully. I said "anything".. notice the "iPad" at the end? Products now love to throw anything "i" into their name/title. It's the new cool thing. Like the Obama care thing, Toyota started to do the Toyota Care. LOL

Also note, I've tried to put my tablet on the dash. I have the sticky pad for the cell phone. Anyway, the tablet got super hot. It didn't get full sunlight but it still got pretty hot. The car dash is not a good spot for tablet. But for a cheap $80 GPS that doesn't care much for battery life, it's fine.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   shipping adds $2.99VERY misleading to not put the S&H charge above directly in the THREAD SUBJECT. Should have been written as:

HDE Universal 360-Degree Car GPS Dashboard Holder Mount for iPad @ Amazon - $5.00 + $2.99 S&H
-or-
HDE Universal 360-Degree Car GPS Dashboard Holder Mount for iPad @ Amazon - $7.99 SHIPPED

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014