• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$15 for one month membership to match.com (up to $41.99 value):
http://www.groupon.com/deals/match-com-17 

They may auto-renew, so remember to cancel before then if you don't want to continue at full price after the first month. You should be able to cancel anytime before the first month is up and still get to finish up that month you paid for via Groupon.

FINE PRINT:
Expires Dec 26, 2013
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per account. Valid for new members only. Gift must be redeemed by a different user. Online registration required at match.com, subject to match.com Terms of Use. Redemption may require providing match.com with a valid credit card. match.com may automatically renew any subscription to match.com services until canceled by customer. See match.com Terms of Use for more information. Valid for new members only. Must be 18+.

Match.com
See Match.com promo codes that earn 35.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

One Month of Match.com for $15
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like

Ugh, I remember those days. Tried it once and wouldn't have gone back if it was free.

well shaggymutt ... may have had something to do with what u looked like :0)

to lazy to look it up but kast i knew we had Cash Back on this and its just about that cheap (+/-)

One month of match.com for $15 on Groupon.

I am looking for the special man to laugh with. I want to talk about the day.

the funny/ironic thing is that almost all the same members that are on Match are also on plenty of fish (at least in the greater phoenix area) - so why would you pay for this? online dating sucks anyway, or perhaps I'm just destined to be single!?!?!?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014