• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens hearing aid batteries 13, 312 or 675 16 pk Buy 1 get 1 FREE
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Walgreens Hearing Aid batteries size 312 16-pack $12.99 (based on online price)
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $12.99 for both
Use the $5/1 Walgreens Hearing Aid Batteries 16 pk, 10, 13, 312 or 675 Walgreens coupon found in the June Coupon Booklet (will deduct $5 on 2)
AVAILABLE AT STORE ENTRANCES
Final cost $7.99 total $4 each!

thx collin/h2s

Walgreens
See Walgreens coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Walgreens hearing aid batteries (19.83kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

First the coupon is only good on the 16 count package and not the 8 count package. I brought two 16 count packages at 13.99 each. Scanned my rewards card to get the Bogo and it took 13.99 off leaving one 13.99 charge. Scanned the $5.00/1 coupon and it only came off once. I asked them to try a different way by scanning the coupon first and then my reward card. Scanned the coupon and it took $5/1 coupon twice then scanned my card and the computer recalculated and only gave 5/1 once.

dogmomof5 said:   First the coupon is only good on the 16 count package and not the 8 count package. I brought two 16 count packages at 13.99 each. Scanned my rewards card to get the Bogo and it took 13.99 off leaving one 13.99 charge. Scanned the $5.00/1 coupon and it only came off once. I asked them to try a different way by scanning the coupon first and then my reward card. Scanned the coupon and it took $5/1 coupon twice then scanned my card and the computer recalculated and only gave 5/1 once.

they've apparently "fixed" their system, in past battery deals on BOGO, the coupon applied to both packs. Still a good deal at $4.50 per pack, but not as good as $1.50.

sorry for any inconvenience.

Since they got new registers I have found it won't take it off the free one. I was hoping it would work. No inconvenience just wanted to pass on what I found.

Same here. Total was $8.75 for 32 batteries. Not a killer deal, but worth doing if you need them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014