• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OfficeMax MaxPerks Bonus Rewards week of 06/23/2013: 100% back in rewards on select writing supplies

MaxPerks Rewards offers for the week: LINK.

FREE SHIPPING on all orders $20 or more thru 6/26.

FREE Twizzlers® with your purchase of $125 or more. Use promo code: TWIST at checkout. (Details state valid through 06/01/2013 or while supplies last.)

100% Bonus Reward on select writing supplies (item# 1001-6984, 2149-5990, 1001-4824, 2149-3643, 2096-9043, 2078-4885) LINK
++ Limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member (aka up to two of each item/SKU)
++ ONLINE ONLY
--- Paper Mate Pink Pearl Erasers, Medium 3/pk [10016984] $1.69 LINK
--- Sharpie Retractable Fine Point Permanent Markers, 3 Black Markers [21495990] $6.29 LINK
--- Expo Low Odor Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers, 4 Colored Markers [10014824] $5.79 LINK
--- Expo Original Dry Erase Pen-Style Markers, 4 Colored Markers [21493643] $4.99 LINK
--- Sharpie Pen-Style Retractable Highlighters, 8 Colored Highlighters [20969043] $11.49 LINK
--- uni-ball Power Tank Retractable Ballpoint Pens [20784885] $7.39 LINK

20% Bonus Reward on purchase of $60 or more in HP ink requires a minimum $60 ink purchase (after coupons or discounts) in the same transaction.

Note 01: The item maybe be "discontinued" or "temporarily out of stock" until it is made available forsale (usually around 3 AM eastern). These states can occur sporadically through out the day on Sunday.

Note 02: While the product pages above might link to a multi-product page, only the specific items listed above qualify for the bonus rewards.

Note 03: Member's MaxPerks ID card number must be scanned/entered at the time of purchase; no Bonus Rewards adjustments will be made after purchase.

TERMS:

*Bonus Rewards are available only for items marked as a MaxPerks® Bonus Reward offer. All Bonus Reward offers are available 6/23/13 thru 6/29/13. Limits may apply; see product offer for details. 20% Bonus Reward on purchase of $60 or more in HP ink requires a minimum $60 ink purchase (after coupons or discounts) in the same transaction. 100% Bonus Reward on select writing supplies (item# 1001-6984, 2149-5990, 1001-4824, 2149-3643, 2096-9043, 2078-4885) online only, limit 2 Bonus Rewards per item per member. Items and related Bonus Rewards are available while supplies last. Member's MaxPerks ID card must be presented at time of purchase; no Bonus Reward adjustments will be made after purchase. All Bonus Reward offers valid in store, online and/or via phone order, unless otherwise indicated. Bonus Rewards issued are based upon price actually paid by Member, as advertised price can be reduced by any applicable coupon or discount. Bonus Rewards for these offers, along with any other rewards a Member may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a MaxPerks Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax®. Reward Cards expire 90 days from date of issuance, except in Florida where they expire one (1) year from date of issuance. See OfficeMax.com/maxperksterms for full details.

=======================

bpvh's unofficial OfficeMax MaxPerks FAQ LINK

=======================

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for your hard effort OP!

I appreciate all your hard work posting OfficeMax deals each week, OP!

Anyone have problems submitting online orders lately? I tried to place orders last week and this morning and kept getting error messages when I try to submit my order. When this happens, my Reward Card balance is deducted the amount of my order even though the order did not go through. I had to contact OfficeMax to have the balance restored, which took 4 business days. This was the first time it happened to me last week and I thought it was a fluke. This morning, the same error messages occurred: "There was an error committing the order". I can't figure out what went wrong since I use the same process to place my orders in the past (using the same login) and never had problems until recently.

evildr said:   I appreciate all your hard work posting OfficeMax deals each week, OP!

Anyone have problems submitting online orders lately? I tried to place orders last week and this morning and kept getting error messages when I try to submit my order. When this happens, my Reward Card balance is deducted the amount of my order even though the order did not go through. I had to contact OfficeMax to have the balance restored, which took 4 business days. This was the first time it happened to me last week and I thought it was a fluke. This morning, the same error messages occurred: "There was an error committing the order". I can't figure out what went wrong since I use the same process to place my orders in the past (using the same login) and never had problems until recently.

No ordering issues other than when I key in the credit card 3 digit security code incorrectly.

it says free shipping on all orders but I'm trying to place an order for $7.48 and it is showing shipping as $9.95. It says Add $12.52 to get FREE Shipping. Is anyone able to get free shipping for an order under $20?

thanks

harry12345 said:   it says free shipping on all orders but I'm trying to place an order for $7.48 and it is showing shipping as $9.95. It says Add $12.52 to get FREE Shipping. Is anyone able to get free shipping for an order under $20?
At this time, the free shipping is on qualifying orders of $20 or more.

evildr, I have had the same problem for two weeks. An email to CSR usually unlocks the card value within 24 hours, but I've tried two different CC's without any luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014