• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$70 Vistaprint Purchase Credit @ Groupon - $17.00
was $70.00

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$70 Vistaprint Purchase Credit
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Everytime I see these VistaPrint Groupon deals I need to warn everybody. Do not buy into it. They raise the price of all their products and shipping cost and you end up spending more money than if you don't use the Groupon deal. This is not a deal, but a scam. VistaPrint should be ashamed of themselves for doing this.

Yes, VistaPrint has thousands of different entrance URL's (www.vistaprint.com/XXXX), they all give different prices. Find the right URL for what you are buying and it is cheap/free (except for shipping). With the prices you need to pay to use the Groupon deal you end up paying more than if you were to find a good URL for what you are buying.

Agreed. Buyer beware. When you apply the Groupon, all promotional prices are removed.

Not to mention that much of their product quality is mediocre at best at inflated prices. Shop elsewhere.

MrWizzard said:   Not to mention that much of their product quality is mediocre at best at inflated prices. Shop elsewhere.
Do you have another suggestion? I found VistaPrint to be a decent price for business cards that I wanted to get, way cheaper than zazzle (which was outrageous). Let me know some places that you find better than VistaPrint and I will look into them! Thanks

Personally, www.uprinting.com

What the others have said is correct. The product prices seem inflated, when trying to pay with the Groupon voucher. Additionally, shipping prices seem inflated. Finally, the product quality is poor.

I did this last year. Pretty quickly found that prices were inflated, including shipping, by running the order through regular VistaPrint.com as well as using Groupon credit. It was cheaper than straight through, but not as much as I expected. Got four sets of business cards made, including some "mommy" cards for wifey. She loved them and I am perfectly happy with mine. Will look at Uprint next time and compare.
Four boxes of cards, shipped including Groupon cost was $21 and change. Not too bad. Groupon was able to be applied to shipping.

Not to mention Vista Prints in a complete rip off with poor print quality. Go read all the unsatisfied customers at www.ripoffreport.com.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014