• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw this posted on their website, extra 13% off your 2013 summer vacation- book by July 4, travel by Oct 4, 2013. Code is SUMMER13. Seems to work on most hotels and is higher than the 10% off I've typically seen for this site, when a coupon does run.

13% off Coupon

Hotels.com
See Hotels.com coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

i dislike their policy of paying upfront.

actually on a lot of their hotels you can choose to pay upfront or at the hotel... i believe this is something that is changing now, so YMMV. For example I was just searching Orlando and the Grande Villas Resort gave me that option.

chicagodealfinder said:   Seems to work on most hotels and is higher than the 10% off I've typically seen for this site, when a coupon does run.

Their exclusion list says otherwise:
http://www.hotels.com/deals/hotel-exclusions/

excludes all doubletrees, hiltons in eu, hyatts....WHATT

yes, sorry, i stand corrected. you can pay later but you can't use a coupon! doh!

yep most of these online travel sites like Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com seem to exclude major chain hotels from coupons. must be some sort of rule.

Just a warning, the coupon has hidden restrictions, unknown to even the managers at Hotels.com customer service. Hotels that require you to make 2 seperate bookings so that you can book 2 different types of room, the coupon will only work on one of them. Hotels in which you are trying to book 2+ rooms will apply to only one room. I verified this by having 2 seperate managers try to book some of these stays, and actually having them both tell me that they have no idea why the system takes a huge chunk of the discount away.

They try to give me the excuse that some of these restrictions are from the hotel itself, to which I disproved by directly calling them and asking if they had any restrictions on their 3rd party website discounts.
YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014