• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech MK320
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Picked one up for the trunk of the car. Never know when an emergency mouse and keyboard issue will happen

Unless there's a free shipping code that Mr C hasn't posted, it's free shipping to store only, not to home. Shipping to home is $10.

I got free shipping to my home, Staples Rewards # necessary

MrWizzard said:   Unless there's a free shipping code that Mr C hasn't posted, it's free shipping to store only, not to home. Shipping to home is $10.

cmon wizzard, please read what is posted.

Clearly says in title Staples REWARDS, what do you think that means? means Staples rewards members get free shipping. did you ever bother to log in??

it's free for rewards members, READ

Logitech MK320! This is a good price, cheap, good items

Heads up-from reading the Q&A it appears this keyboard doesn't have a CAPS ON indicator. I was going to jump on this but this seems to me to be a glaring deficiency. I tend to hit the caps lock key during games, then get frustrated later when trying to enter passwords.

Price is now 39.99!

WalterGuy said:   Heads up-from reading the Q&A it appears this keyboard doesn't have a CAPS ON indicator. I was going to jump on this but this seems to me to be a glaring deficiency. I tend to hit the caps lock key during games, then get frustrated later when trying to enter passwords.

There is a function in Windows that gives you an audible alert (a certain beep) when you hit those lock-keys (caps, num etc). Very helpful to me since I do the same thing...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.