• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Search for this if link does not work

https://www.google.com/offers/savable/mc/YNYESYBYQRTNM-CPK611

valid thru 7/14

This offer may only be used once. Valid at participating CPK restaurants in the U.S. only (excluding airport locations, stadiums, universities, and Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas). Not valid with any other offers or specials. No cash value. Valid for dine-in and take-out only. Not valid with delivery. Not valid on alcohol, tax, gratuity, retail or gift card purchases. Limit one offer per table, per visit. Certificate void if altered.
No cash value unless otherwise indicated in these terms. Google does not make any warranty in relation to the offers, including without limitation their validity and/or value. Google is not a party to any transaction that the advertiser and user may enter into.

Member Summary

California Pizza Kitchen
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's $10 off $40, not $10 for $40. Was available in my area (Pittsburgh), too.

Got it (Braintree, MA) Thanks, OP.

pitflyer said:   It's $10 off $40, not $10 for $40. Was available in my area (Pittsburgh), too.

Updated I did not realize at first

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014