Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Water Drainage Skele-Toes
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do these fit same size as regular shoes? Or have different sizing?

Be very careful. I recently ordered these shoes from Woot and I could barely get them on my feet. Once that was accomplished they were quite uncomfortable. They were 1/2 to a full size too small. Woot refused to pay for the return postage, which was about 1/3 of the cost. I plan on giving them to some charity.

i'd have to respectfully disagree with your statements.
my wife saw these same filas on clearance at Bass Pro this past weekend. she normally wears an 8 1/2. either the 1/2 sizes were sold out or they only come in full size increments. 9 was too big. 8 was snug. exactly what you would expect. they do take some getting used to. they slide on a bit difficultly and you have to get accustomed to having your toes individually sheathed.

on the issue of returns. i have used woot for years. i have never had an issue and i've always been provided a shipping label when returning or exchanging. i'll go as far as to say they went above and beyond a few times to help with getting the replacements sent out.

MrHat7,

I'm happy that you had a good experience with both the shoes and Woot. I did not have a good experience in the least. I have bought from Woot in the past but probably won't in the future due to this fiasco. After getting the shoes on my toes, which was a struggle because my toes aren't perfectly aligned (I guess), they all dug into the skin between my toes. Not comfortable to say the least.

MrHat7 said:   i'd have to respectfully disagree with your statements.
my wife saw these same filas on clearance at Bass Pro this past weekend. she normally wears an 8 1/2. either the 1/2 sizes were sold out or they only come in full size increments. 9 was too big. 8 was snug. exactly what you would expect. they do take some getting used to. they slide on a bit difficultly and you have to get accustomed to having your toes individually sheathed.

on the issue of returns. i have used woot for years. i have never had an issue and i've always been provided a shipping label when returning or exchanging. i'll go as far as to say they went above and beyond a few times to help with getting the replacements sent out.

How much were they at Bass Pro when your wife bought them?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014