QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Craftsman All Rubber Garden Hose 50 Ft. Lifetime Warranty, $22.99 Or Less ( Reg Price $34.99 ) Store Pick Up @ SEARS

First page
1 of 3
Butcherboy
6/25/13 1:12 AM
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07169602000P

Yes we all know Costco sells hoses 4 month a year
WikiPost
6/25/13 1:13 AM
All Rubber Garden Hose [ image/png - 201.45kB ]
iowahawkeye
6/25/13 2:54 AM
What does Costco have to do with Craftsman?
This is a Sears exclusive, and the Craftsman guarantee is great.
Logan71
6/25/13 7:31 AM
I purchased this a few months ago, and it is somewhat hexigonal in shape and hasn't kinked once - it feels like a quality piece, too.

Dont forget FW CashBack and SYW points.
Lefty421
6/25/13 8:18 AM
They had the Heavy-Duty Neverkink variety on sale for $15 a couple weeks ago. This isn't so hot, imho.
BMRisko
6/25/13 8:25 AM
iowahawkeye said:   

...people always threadcrap and say "Costco sells hoses for $xxx." The problem with that is Costco only sells hoses a few months out of the year in some locations and if your hose breaks, you'll get money back instead of a replacement. These rubber hoses last damn near forever and the warranty is painless to get a replacement hose.
BMRisko
6/25/13 8:26 AM
Lefty421 said:   

They had the Heavy-Duty Neverkink variety on sale for $15 a couple weeks ago. This isn't so hot, imho.

You're comparing apples to oranges, my friend...the rubber hose and neverkink are two totally different hoses. Maybe some people don't care and just think that a hose is a hose, but for those who are in the know, these rubber Craftsmans always win, hands down.
NoMoneyInMyWallet
6/25/13 8:40 AM
Lefty421 said:   

I (and many other FWers) got the OP's hose for $5 last month, so your "deal" is ICE cold.

I do agree that this isn't really hot (unless you need it now); they can be had for $19.99 quite often.
tinkakat
6/25/13 8:51 AM
iowahawkeye said:   

I guess you don,t see op,s humor he knows many will say Costco has cheap hoses almost like no hdmi
JasonBargain
6/25/13 9:15 AM
The NeverKink Craftsman is made by Apex. Apex used to make good NeverKink hoses, now they burst if left on for even a little while. But yes, they have a lifetime warranty....but you end up having them replace them again and again. You have to cut off the ends, take pictures and wait for a week or two for a new hose. The rubber one may be made by Apex too but it SHOULD be better than the NeverKink.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.