• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Coupon - $10 off $50 In Store Only Valid 6/25/13-6/29/13
Coupon code: 75366

http://www.staples.com/coupons

Valid 6/25/13—6/29/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Apple® products, Bose® products, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Edit: We should get a barcode version of the coupon for Tuesday's email blast.

mrtrance op sd

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Knew I should have waited on buying the paper

propcgamer said:   Knew I should have waited on buying the paper Probably cannot be combined.

Always good to get some less ridiculously priced printer ink.

GroovyGeek said:   Always good to get some less ridiculously priced printer ink.The 10% discount from the generic promo is still working for me so it's a double bonanza.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   GroovyGeek said:   Always good to get some less ridiculously priced printer ink.The 10% discount from the generic promo is still working for me so it's a double bonanza.

Dano

Can you send link to 10% off coupon? Thx

aarzi said:   propcgamer said:   Knew I should have waited on buying the paper Probably cannot be combined.

are you saying you cant stack the $10 off $50 with pastel and photo paper coupon ?

edit : or did you mean with the 10% ?

nortotron said:   DanoMcGarret said:   GroovyGeek said:   Always good to get some less ridiculously priced printer ink.The 10% discount from the generic promo is still working for me so it's a double bonanza.

Dano

Can you send link to 10% off coupon? Thx
No link. You had to do the generic HP promo back in 10/11 through 6/12 and gotten the discount.

Great Find. Thanks.

gocint said:   aarzi said:   propcgamer said:   Knew I should have waited on buying the paper Probably cannot be combined.

are you saying you cant stack the $10 off $50 with pastel and photo paper coupon ?

With the paper coupon.

The 10% should be stack.

aarzi said:   gocint said:   aarzi said:   propcgamer said:   Knew I should have waited on buying the paper Probably cannot be combined.

With the paper coupon.

The 10% should be stack.

So can't use this coupon with the FAER items this week?

Don't know about can't. Should not be able to. YMMV.

I bought paper and photo and used my rewards yesterday. Debating whether I go back return and rebuy? It would be a pita for them.

aarzi said:   propcgamer said:   Knew I should have waited on buying the paper Probably cannot be combined.
I did today. Procrastination pays!
Used 4 Pastel & 4 Photo paper coupons + 10/50 coupon and register took it without any problems.
Paid with rewards.

Yes used on 1 pastel + 4 photo paper + 1 copy paper w/coupons

Turned into MM $4, also got $5 off 25 coupon

nortotron said:   Yes used on 1 pastel + 4 photo paper + 1 copy paper w/coupons

Turned into MM $4, also got $5 off 25 coupon
Ditto - used on 1 pastel + 4 photo paper + 1 copy paper w/coupons and received $5 off 25 coupon in 95405 zip code.

Dano

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014