• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CHASE

10% Cash Back after you shop online at Kohls.com through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent at Gas Stations, Theme Parks and Kohlís when you activate.

Activate now!

Offer valid 7/1/13Ė9/30/13.
Activate by 9/14/13.
10% Cash Back + 5% Cash Back → 15% Cash Back

See the list of places where you'll earn 5% cash back.

Member Summary

Ultimate Rewards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice except that you can almost always find a 30% off cpn for using your Kohls card... might be worth it though if there's a 20% off coupon good for anyone.

Thanks for posting OP.

How do you activate this? I cannot see anywhere on the web-site to do this except buying stuff online through the web-site

https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/ccenroll

Also, does Kohls sell GCs for other stores? kindle, etc?

Kohls does not have a great GC selection in their stores

I believe I purchased some starbucks and Amazon GC's from Kohlís the last time Kohlís was up for additional Freedom CB.

so which one is better... fill up gas of cheap-but-unknown-brand/quality at costco using AMEX, or fill up somewhere else (find cheapest one that accepts credit card) and pay using chase...

Do you need to use your Chase card to get the 10%, or can I use my Kohls card and still get it (trying to figure out if I can get the 30% off from Kohls along with the 10% from Chase).

Update: reading the Ultimate Rewards Mall T&C it seems that payment has to be made with the Chase card, although I thought that wasn't always necessary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014