• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SAPPHIRE 100355-1GOCL Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card OC Version

Text

$154.99-$15.00 rebate = $139.99

includes AMD Gift (FARCRY3 Blood Dragon BIOSHOCK TOMB RAIDER)

rebate

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

SAPPHIRE 100355-1GOCL (16.21kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I don't see the free gift? What am I missing.

Don't see the free game offer either.

On another note.... Rebate says "not valid with any other offer", so I assume that "$10 off for new customers" would void eligibility.

stuffinmymuffin said:   Don't see the free game offer either.

On another note.... Rebate says "not valid with any other offer", so I assume that "$10 off for new customers" would void eligibility.

Don't think too hard. The Clayton Act 15USC14 allows the dealer to add their own promotion to the manufacturer's promotion with out voiding the rebate. That has been the law since before you were born. 1914 to be exact.

can't get free gift either. say only for 7790

hm it came up yesterday automatically when I added to cart. it went out of stock now so I think that may be why it isn't showing up now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014