• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

Extra savings w/ promo code 72HRSL066, ends 6/26 After Codes it $79.99.

In stock. Limit 5 per customer.

Dual USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility
WD SmartWare automatic backup software
Password protection with hardware encryption

Member Summary

WDBACW0030HBK-NESN
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks got one!

jambuckles (Jun. 25, 2013 @ 1:28p) |

Tracking received.

edick (Jun. 25, 2013 @ 1:47p) |

Anyone else get FWCB on this? Got my tracking number, but no FWCB reported though it's in the click history.

KuoH

KuoH (Jun. 26, 2013 @ 12:42a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm getting $109.99 after STRWK749. Is there another code?

72HRSL066 this should work

TheRatsWon said:   I'm getting $109.99 after STRWK749. Is there another code?
Did new code work for you? It did for me. Sorry about the mix up.

Make sure you remove the wrong code first.

72HRSL066 Discount From Promo Code -$40.00

Grand Total: $79.99

Got it. Thanks OP.

New code works. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! Been waiting for a 3TB to drop below $100 again.

Free 2-day shipping with Shoprunner (though Newegg's shipping is usually fairly quick to begin with).

In for 1.
Great deal!

So cheap. Like getting a free TB. Now to decide if I am going to remove the drive or keep it in the enclosure.

in 4 1 great price. even if I end up opening it for Internal drive.
Thx OP

surfing4dough said:   Free 2-day shipping with Shoprunner (though Newegg's shipping is usually fairly quick to begin with).

Forgot to login to Shoprunner... Oh well.

Promo code closed ! No Longer active !.. Sucks !

Sorry: "The promo code 72HRSL066 has been closed and is no longer active."

72HRSL066 no longer active / work. Anymore new code? Thanks.

Dead. that was short-lived. Now I don't need to fight the temptation to get another 3TB, until the next one. This one beats the 89.99 Seagate 3TB last Thanksgiving.

That makes two awesome hard drive-Newegg deals that were live in the middle of the night and dead in the morning, the other one was the seagatessd and 2tb combo for 200

advert says ends 06/27/2013 at 11:59PM PDT, whys the code dead? doesn't say limited in advert and it's in stock.

Tozmo said:   That makes two awesome seagate Newegg deals that were live in the middle of the night and dead in the morning, the other one was the ssd and 2tb combo for 200

This was a WD drive - not seagate. Just FYI.

Shame the promo code doesn't work any more.

WTF! This deal is too short live.

In for 2 before it died. Thanks OP!

guho said:   In for 2 before it died. Thanks OP!

Thanks for making me cry.

code STRWK749 takes $10 off to make it $109.99 with free shipping if anyone is interested.

Tozmo said:   That makes two awesome hard drive-Newegg deals that were live in the middle of the night and dead in the morning, the other one was the seagatessd and 2tb combo for 200

Got the feeling it was a price mistake, should have only been $10 off with code STRWK749. Not the first time New Egg has made a apparent price mistake and honored it. This is probably not the right forum for this thought but I think we owe them patronage for being a "stand up" company. The same for Best Buy that has honored price mistakes in the past.

TheRatsWon said:   Tozmo said:   That makes two awesome hard drive-Newegg deals that were live in the middle of the night and dead in the morning, the other one was the seagatessd and 2tb combo for 200

Got the feeling it was a price mistake, should have only been $10 off with code STRWK749. Not the first time New Egg has made a apparent price mistake and honored it. This is probably not the right forum for this thought but I think we owe them patronage for being a "stand up" company. The same for Best Buy that has honored price mistakes in the past.

I'll wait for my shipping information before celebrating and praising Newegg.

I got a Fat Wallet Cash Back notice at 5:18 and a tracking number at 9:45 that's already UPS scanned in Edison, NJ. That's using Shoprunner so YMMV.

thanks got one!

Tracking received.

Anyone else get FWCB on this? Got my tracking number, but no FWCB reported though it's in the click history.

KuoH

TheRatsWon said:   I got a Fat Wallet Cash Back notice at 5:18 and a tracking number at 9:45 that's already UPS scanned in Edison, NJ. That's using Shoprunner so YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014