• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

dell
Disclaimer
DELL Inspiron i13Z-3636sLV Notebook Intel Core i3 3227U(1.90GHz) 13.3" 6GB DDR3 Memory 500GB HDD 5400rpm Intel HD Graphics 4000


$339.99 + 1.99 shipping = $341.98 (Free Shoprunner for those who have it)


Edit: Price now up to $379.99

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No optical drive.

Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.


Use an external one.

yesidonoitall said:   Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.

Use an external one.


Yup, basically like complaining that it doesn't have a floppy drive, IrDA or parallel port built-in. Just wait until we start saying "No USB port"...

Yeah, I am showing my age with IrDA... Hands up those who had to google it...

RocketGeek said:   yesidonoitall said:   Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.

Use an external one.


Yup, basically like complaining that it doesn't have a floppy drive, IrDA or parallel port built-in. Just wait until we start saying "No USB port"...

Yeah, I am showing my age with IrDA... Hands up those who had to google it...




The USB is only a couple of years old, isn't it?

yesidonoitall said:   RocketGeek said:   yesidonoitall said:   Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.

Use an external one.


Yup, basically like complaining that it doesn't have a floppy drive, IrDA or parallel port built-in. Just wait until we start saying "No USB port"...

Yeah, I am showing my age with IrDA... Hands up those who had to google it...




The USB is only a couple of years old, isn't it?


USB has been around since the mid 90's. Its longevity has been quite remarkable. Firewire tried to kill it off and failed, now thunderbolt is trying to kill it off and will probably fail.

lol no optical drive

Not bad.

shastada said:   yesidonoitall said:   RocketGeek said:   yesidonoitall said:   Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.

Use an external one.


Yup, basically like complaining that it doesn't have a floppy drive, IrDA or parallel port built-in. Just wait until we start saying "No USB port"...

Yeah, I am showing my age with IrDA... Hands up those who had to google it...




The USB is only a couple of years old, isn't it?


USB has been around since the mid 90's. Its longevity has been quite remarkable. Firewire tried to kill it off and failed, now thunderbolt is trying to kill it off and will probably fail.


I'm guessing the reference is to wireless USB...

No VGA port!

The spec is not bad, but I hate the keyboard.

No touch screen / retina display

pLaYaMiKe said:   No touch screen / retina display

Considering the price, you cannot expect touch screen or retina display. Do you have a better deal?

BennyZz said:   pLaYaMiKe said:   No touch screen / retina display

Considering the price, you cannot expect touch screen or retina display. Do you have a better deal?





The playa was being facetious as I was about the USB being only 2 years old.

Here is touch screen + retina display for roughly the same price range http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad/ipad3


shastada said:   yesidonoitall said:   RocketGeek said:   yesidonoitall said:   Zuke76 said:   No optical drive.

Use an external one.


Yup, basically like complaining that it doesn't have a floppy drive, IrDA or parallel port built-in. Just wait until we start saying "No USB port"...

Yeah, I am showing my age with IrDA... Hands up those who had to google it...




The USB is only a couple of years old, isn't it?


USB has been around since the mid 90's. Its longevity has been quite remarkable. Firewire tried to kill it off and failed, now thunderbolt is trying to kill it off and will probably fail.


Windows 98 supported it. USB3 IS extremely fast. You don't even see the speed in advertisement as you did with usb2

propcgamer said:   DELL Inspiron i13Z-3636sLV Notebook Intel Core i3 3227U(1.90GHz) 13.3" 6GB DDR3 Memory 500GB HDD 5400rpm Intel HD Graphics 4000


$339.99 + 1.99 shipping = $341.98 (Free Shoprunner for those who have it)


Edit: Price now up to $379.99


everytime some sellers offer a good price point and after they sell more than expected they seem to jack up prices, like now it is $379.99, do guess what, I will wait until the next better deal that comes up that beats specs and the price listed, figures don't lie, but liars do figure out how to milk more money out of consumers



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014