6 pages of FAR items at Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

FAR Items
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
More like 3-4 months

jatan1986 (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 12:37a) |

Just received Kingdom Hearts Playstation 2 Game SQUARE ENIX. The UPC number on the actual product (662248902012) does n... (more)

MitchK (Jun. 27, 2013 @ 6:57p) |

Thanks so much for your advice. Did that and it worked!!!

mlf50 (Jul. 22, 2013 @ 6:41p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I didn't look at all the rebates, but the 8gb micro sd has limit two.
Thanks OP!

Bought Emerson Weather Radio(Refurb).
I am not sure how good is 8GB MicroSD, any idea about the brand/company name ?

Ty op got me memory card (1) but the cooling fan was out so I got me a battery pack for the ipad..

I purchased the Klipsch Image E1 Noise-isolating In-Ear Headphone from the FAR deal last week and they are great. This seems to have a new offer number, so would I be able to pick up another pair and still qualify for the rebate. Sorry for the question but I read through the rebate details and it was not clear if this would be rejected due to the similar rebate from a week prior. Thanks in advance for your help.

Great find! I ordered a few items. Caveat: Check rebate rules carefully. Some of the items have a purchase limit of five but a rebate limit of one. Also, the FAR offer was removed from one of the items while it was in my cart (changed from FAR to $7.99 AR), so doublecheck your cart before completing your order.

OOS

sharl said:   Great find! I ordered a few items. Caveat: Check rebate rules carefully. Some of the items have a purchase limit of five but a rebate limit of one.That is standard for Newegg. The purchase limit does not indicate the rebate limit (although I agree that it's very confusing). You need to check the rebate form to find out what the limit is.

8GB Micro SD card sold out !

fredcat13 said:   8GB Micro SD card sold out !
WEll don't feel bad. Consider the value of a 8GB Micro SD card's true market value is only $0.99 (you can buy one from eBay for that price). minus the cost for postage for rebate $0.46, use of an envelope $0.01, and assume you print the rebate form at work with company ink and paper, no interest lost for tying up $10 dollars before the rebate arrives. You only missed $0.53 of a deal.

Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

It took almost 4 months to get my rebate cards, but eventually they will arrive.

I just bought the pink Pioneer earphones. Thanks!

Woho !! Ordered most of the items - $184.46. Now to sit & wait for the rebates to flow in

I bought the Macally Battery Car Charger Kit and the Klipsch E-1 Noise Isolating earphones. Both have been coming in handy for my drive to work- and to drown out distracting noises during work. The deal for the Klipsch earphones are ending tomorrow so jump on it!

justwu13 said:   I bought the Macally Battery Car Charger Kit and the Klipsch E-1 Noise Isolating earphones. Both have been coming in handy for my drive to work- and to drown out distracting noises during work. The deal for the Klipsch earphones are ending tomorrow so jump on it!

You shouldn't be wearing noise isolating headphones while driving.

Thanks in for a few.

crhptic said:   justwu13 said:   I bought the Macally Battery Car Charger Kit and the Klipsch E-1 Noise Isolating earphones. Both have been coming in handy for my drive to work- and to drown out distracting noises during work. The deal for the Klipsch earphones are ending tomorrow so jump on it!

You shouldn't be wearing noise isolating headphones while driving.

Depends what you're driving, eh??

In for Macally and Klipsch. Thanks!

How do I set up an auto-notification for net to zero/free after rebate page?

Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

My ten rebates from Newegg starting in February remain under investigation by the rebate company. Neither Newegg CS nor the rebate company are being helpful after a bunch of emails and phone calls.

Picked up a USB 3.0 card. I don't know how good it will be with it's asmedia chipset, but sometimes I need flaky low-end consumer products to test against.

Thanks OP. Bought couple of items

Free 8GB Toshiba flash drive after software rebate ($10)

Text

mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

My ten rebates from Newegg starting in February remain under investigation by the rebate company. Neither Newegg CS nor the rebate company are being helpful after a bunch of emails and phone calls.

What do you mean by "under investigation"?

propcgamer said:   mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

The rebate csr is guessing the cause is too many rebates. I only did one per offer number. They promised resolution in 3-5 business days but that was over two weeks ago. When I call they just say it is still under investigation.

in for a couple. applied for and printed rebate forms immediately. stuck on my refrig to match up with the UCB code when product arrives.
I always get my rebates from Newegg. They just take a couple of months. Newegg has 100% positive feedback from me.

Can you mail multiple UPC and rebate forms together? Or is each their own mailing?

mlf50 said:   propcgamer said:   mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

The rebate csr is guessing the cause is too many rebates. I only did one per offer number. They promised resolution in 3-5 business days but that was over two weeks ago. When I call they just say it is still under investigation.

I've been a long time NE customer and I have been able to getting the actual rebate checks in the past 15 years about 50% of the time. Though NE has excellent customer services, promotional rebate is not the most reliable program they have. I shop there because of computer product selections and fast shipping service.

oshelef said:   Can you mail multiple UPC and rebate forms together? Or is each their own mailing?Each rebate offer has to be sent in a separate envelope

If you order multiples of the same item (if rebate allows more than 1 of each item) or if there are multiple items listed on the same rebate then you can mail those together (buy them together on the same order)

Example with the Coboc cables:
http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg...
Rebate has 5 different Coboc cables on there and terms mention limit 3 of each
You can buy 3 each of all 5 Coboc cables and submit them using a single rebate form (tape all 15 UPCs to a sheet of paper)
However you can't mail any other rebates in the same envelope as the Coboc rebate

Nice, picked up a LED bulb and some parts, just wish there was a way to get free shipping on a case.

csdx said:   just wish there was a way to get free shipping on a case.
Same here Just got the power supply.. Maybe in a year I'll have enough free components to build a working machine

hec HP585D RETAIL 585W ATX12V Power Supply - Power Cord Included, Item#: N82E16817339012
is FAR, with $8.57 Shipping or Free Shoprunner shipping.

Cooler Master NotePal X-Lite Silent Laptop / Notebook Cooling Pad, up to 15" , item# N82E16834997819, is back in stock. FAR with Shoprunner shipping.

csdx said:   Nice, picked up a LED bulb and some parts, just wish there was a way to get free shipping on a case.Hmm.. was the LED bulb up this morning? I did not see it when I checked. I would have bought that. It's OOS now.

billrubin said:   
csdx said:   Nice, picked up a LED bulb and some parts, just wish there was a way to get free shipping on a case.
Hmm.. was the LED bulb up this morning? I did not see it when I checked. I would have bought that. It's OOS now.

That was OOS around 9am, but possibly came back in stock around 2pm...and then I couldn't find it...

VivYip said:   billrubin said:   
csdx said:   Nice, picked up a LED bulb and some parts, just wish there was a way to get free shipping on a case.
Hmm.. was the LED bulb up this morning? I did not see it when I checked. I would have bought that. It's OOS now.

That was OOS around 9am, but possibly came back in stock around 2pm...and then I couldn't find it...

Yes, it came back for a few hours in the afternoon. I was surprised.

SpeedDragon

mlf50 said:   propcgamer said:   mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

So they offer boatloads of FAR stuff and then disqualify the rebates saying that someone did "too many"? That's a bad business practice (actually, it's very good for them, but very bad for the consumer, especially for someone who only bought the stuff because it was FAR). What makes it even worse is that it sounds like they are making arbitrary hidden household limits but not disclosing these limits on the rebate forms.

mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

Go to www.bbb.org and file a complaint against the rebate company.

is this deal still active?

I don't see anywhere where it's saying there's a rebate available. help plz.

jumbles said:   is this deal still active?

I don't see anywhere where it's saying there's a rebate available. help plz.
One day only (6/25)

There are maybe 2-3 items that expire today, but to be honest, most expired yesterday

Skipping 9 Messages...
EradicateSpam said:   mlf50 said:   Elpee said:   Now waiting hundred bucks of rebates from Egg. It's soooooo..ooo.. slow to get your rebates, and now I doubt if they're reliable.

Go to www.bbb.org and file a complaint against the rebate company.

Thanks so much for your advice. Did that and it worked!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014