Take 40% Off
Suits, Shirts and Pants
Use Code: PEJULY40

Shop Now

иии

$5 Flat Rate Shipping +
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75

4TH OF JULY SALE - 40% OFF

Offer valid through 11:59 PM (PST) on July 4, 2013. Take an additional 40% Off Suits, Shirts and Pants valid only at http://www.perryellis.com/features/4th-of-july-sale/. To redeem discount promotion enter promo code PEJULY40 at checkout. Not valid at specialty, retail or department stores. Not valid for cash. Not to be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Non-transferable. This offer is not applicable to prior purchases. If you make a return from your qualifying purchase, you will only be refunded the actual price paid after discount. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer valid while supplies last.

$5 FLAT RATE U.S. SHIPPING + FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $75

$5 FLAT RATE U.S. SHIPPING- Offer valid through 11:59 PM (PT) December 31, 2013. $5 shipping offer is good for standard shipping within the Continental United States to the first ship to address in your online order. If you choose rush shipping, additional charges may apply. No adjustment on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable to any other purchases without consent from Perry Ellis. Not valid at specialty, department or Perry Ellis retail stores. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Member Summary

perry ellis
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They sell poor quality items. I have had TWO different wallets and both are CRAP. One of them was a little small in that the credit card and atm cards barely fit. i thought that if i used it a little stretching would make for a perfect fit. Instead, this thing had the fake leather (supposedly was advertised as real leather) glued at places rather than sewn. The glue didn't hold and after 6 months it was so bad i could not get a couple of the cards out of it without much stress. So much so that I tore the leather.

the second one was a bit better and was purchased a month ago. Also slightly small but usable. It is going to be replaced soon by something. Seems that a brand name means nothing these days. Even the foreign countries are cutting back on quality so our greed for cheap products can be fed.

At some poing people we are going to have to realize that paying for quality is less expensive than rebuying over and over again in the long run.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014